(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Crochet Asparagus!

Hi! I need 3-5 testers for my Crochet Asparagus!
Testers will be given till January 10th 2023 to finish testing the pattern.

If you are interested in applying to test the pattern, please complete the steps:
1). Comment below saying “I’m interested.”
2). Tag at least 2 people.

(Optional) Please follow me on Instagram

Testers will be announced on the 27th or 28th of December 2022. (Or sooner depending on how many people join).

8 Likes

I would join but i dont have the right colors :sob: but good luck :star_struck:

3 Likes

@MaddiesCrochetFloofies Okay, no worries, and thanks!

3 Likes

I have the green … and am trying to fill up a cornucopia … hmm. I will try to catch up by then.

4 Likes

@HookedByMarilyn Ok, no pressure! Just let me know what you decide when the time comes :slightly_smiling_face:
Also, the cornucopia sounds fun! Are you making your own pattern for it or are you following someone else’s?

4 Likes

I will probably end up making my own. I don’t see any here yet and this is the only place I work patterns any more. If you make one I can test it for you. :wink:

3 Likes

Why don’t you just add me as a tester for the asparagus. It should be fast and easy. Right?
You want me to tag people that might test it also? Maybe @NoKittenAroundStudio or @anoswaldoddity would be interested? :wink: (no pressure though ladies)

4 Likes

Sure! Yes it is mostly pretty easy and fast to make. I will add you to the testers momentarily :grin:

4 Likes

Oooo i’m going to add that to my bucket list of making patterns lol.

4 Likes

@NoKittenAroundStudio Can you please close this topic?

3 Likes