[Closed] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Crochet Hook Storage Book

I need testers for my Crochet Hook Storage Book - Crochet ePattern
If you would like to test this, please reply to this thread

22 Likes

I would love to test this pattern for you!! I should be able to finish it quickly if I were to test it, but I am also testing another pattern at the time, so it may take a day or two for me to start it! If that is a dealbreaker, I fully understand, but I wish you luck and hope to be working with you soon!:heart:

6 Likes

I don’t actually have a hard and fast deadline for testing!

6 Likes

Oh cool! In that case, I would love to test this pattern for you, if you’ll have me!!:smile:

6 Likes

I would love to test for you!!
Its so cute and i actually need a case for my hooks too.

7 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! I’ve been searching for crochet hook storing projects and this looks perfect! So practical and cute!

7 Likes

I would love to test for this :blush:

7 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern!:heart: It’s so awesome to crochet a personal storage book, that’s a great idea :star_struck: I always wanted to buy one but this is way cooler!

7 Likes

I would like to test if possible

6 Likes

Welcome to ribblr!!

6 Likes

I’d like to test this!

6 Likes

I have enough people to test this one. Thank you for the amazing support for my first pattern to be tested on here!

6 Likes

So I’m opening this back up to add a few more testers for this pattern, please let me know if yall are intrested

6 Likes

I’m interested if you still need someone

6 Likes

Could I test it out it would help me with organizing too

6 Likes

Yeah i will be qble to add you bith to the list when i go on lunch. Qnd with that im full qgain on testers

6 Likes

Ok thank you

6 Likes

Can’t wait : )

6 Likes

Hi, I know the testing call is over I was wondering if this is available for purchasing.

5 Likes

It will be once i get some feedback from the testers

5 Likes