[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet pattern: Dog Sweater.

I need testers for my Dog Sweater - Crochet ePattern

this is my first time posting a pattern and im still learning how to use this app/website so i appreciate your patience as i figure this all out.

I am looking for 6 tester to test this pattern
i will choose testers October 26th and the deadline will be November 8th

pattern can be for any size dog i just only have small dogs and made the stitches looser so the sweaters would fit my dogs looser because thats my dogs preference

ps…any advice is welcome as this is my first time ever posting a pattern

if you have an instagram account please message it to me so i can creat a group chat for the testers

13 Likes

Oh this is so cute, is the size adjustble or just for chihuahua sized dogs? Also whats the deadline for this test?

5 Likes

size can be adjusted by either changing your yarn and/or hook size or just changing the starting chain number. i will edit post for deadline :grimacing: sorry sill learning

6 Likes

I take it your notes are just for the small size so testers would need to adjust the sizing themselves?

4 Likes

Good luck with your test

5 Likes

Plan on publishing within Ribblr?

3 Likes

I’ve been looking to try out a dog sweater pattern! My parents own small dogs so I’d love to be able to help test this for you!! By any chance would it be okay to use other yarns for this? 2 of their dogs are hairless. If you have a preference for certain yarns I could work with that too :slight_smile:

4 Likes

yes hopefully

3 Likes

the pattern is pretty simple but yes im so sorry im still new to pattern writing :pensive:

4 Likes

its a simple pattern so u could use pretty much any yarn or hook

3 Likes

honestly i might just delete my account bc i feel like this isnt the place for me its to complicated for me to figure out n people r rude n im rlly trying to fix it but im new n some people arent so understanding :broken_heart::broken_heart::sob:this experience might have actually ruined my love for crochet bc at this point i dont want to share my stuff​:sob::sob:

4 Likes

I would absolutely love this pattern. I have a Chihuahua and a Dotson who absolutely love wearing clothes :sparkles:

5 Likes

Its not a problem, I just wanted to confirm. Hopefully you can get testers that can help with different sizes :blush:
I’d be happy to help you test, I have a smaller medium size dog so can help share the finished sizes with my dogs measurements :grin:

5 Likes

AHHH THIS IS SO CUTE.

I’m so busy at the moment but if you end up publishing your pattern please let me know!!

4 Likes

I would love to test! I have 2 little dogs (and 1 big one) , the first one is 8 pounds and the second little one is 10 pounds

4 Likes

my pups are 6 lbs and 7 lbs lol the one in the photo is Ellie-May ( from beverly hillbillies lol)

5 Likes

Hi! I’d love to test, I have a chihuahua and she would adore a jacket like this, I am able to get it done relatively fast! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am happy to make your pattern if you want. :wink::rose:

3 Likes

I’d love to test and help out. I’m new to Ribblr, too. I have a 24lb cocker spaniel, so I can help figuring out size adjustments for a medium size dog. Happy to help either way. I’ll send my Instagram, too

3 Likes

u have been chosen as a tester do u have an instagram i can add to the group chat?

3 Likes