Closed!! Tester call for Crochet pattern: Isabelle Sweater

I need testers for my Isabelle Sweater -

This is my first pattern, so if you’re willing to test you should be prepared to find some mistakes :slight_smile: but that’s why I need testers, right?

I need testers for sizes XS, S, M, XL and XXL
What’s your mission?
Tell me anything I did wrong!
Does the sweater actually fit? Are my yarn calculations right? Is the pattern easy to understand? And any notes you have! If you want to share pictures of your finished piece, I’ll happily use them, but you don’t have to.

Thank you so much in advance for your help!

Crochet ePattern

15 Likes

This is gorgeous! What deadline are you looking for?

4 Likes

I really like the pattern! Good luck with testing :hugs:

5 Likes

November 30th
Sorry I forgot to mention it

5 Likes

Would love to test your pattern but can’t guarantee 30th November, although I’d give it my best shot.

4 Likes

Sure! No worries if you can’t finish it by the end of November It’s more important for me that the pattern is well tested than releasing it soon :slight_smile: what size do you want?

5 Likes

I’d love to test this pattern for you. I could do either a size S, M, or I could do the XXL (and it would be made to fit my partner) :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You’re pattern is gorgeous! I really don’t like crocheted sweaters and always knit mine but this is the cutest crocheted sweater I have ever seen!! I would love to test but probably couldn’t get it done by end of November. I am very experienced. I could do XXL which would fit me.

4 Likes

Fit for 40-42 inch chest please

4 Likes

Thank you to all the nice Ribblrs who already volunteered for testing!
I’m still searching for testers for sizes XS, S and M!

3 Likes

If you still need id love to test M

4 Likes