CLOSED Tester call for Crochet pattern: Large Opossum Amigurumi with Pouch! Intermediate pattern

I need 3-5 testers for my Large Opossum Amigurumi with Pouch - Crochet ePattern! It’s an intermediate pattern with quite a few connecting pieces. This is my first time writing my own pattern, so feedback on how it’s written is very appreciated! I’m also available to message if anything doesn’t make sense or if there are easier ways to construct the final product than what I’ve written. I will also have more and better pictures eventually, I forgot to take them during construction, and I will be having a little photoshoot with the final product with close ups and many angles.

17 Likes

I would love to test this for you! My mom loves opossums, so this would be the perfect gift for her

5 Likes

Awesome! I will try to figure out how to add you as a tester,
Update: Added you! Let me know if anything is confusing!

4 Likes

4 Likes

Awww!!
Good luck with your test

5 Likes

Good luck with your test, hope all goes well and I love the opossum! :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Would love to test for you if still needed. What is completion date? And does yarn type matter or is dk yarn ok?

4 Likes

Yes I still would like a few more testers! I didn’t think about completion date but probably October 10th? Gives about a month to get through it all and if you need to order yarn or anything. I used premier parfait chunky yarn which is super bulky 6 weight for the pattern. If you made it with dk yarn I’d recommend a much smaller hook size, but it should still work I believe. Let me know if you’re still interested in testing and I’ll add you as a tester if so!

4 Likes

I’m in love… I need to make this beautiful baby

4 Likes

Would love to test! And would love to try it in dk yarn if that is ok!

4 Likes

I’ll add you as a tester!

3 Likes

I’ll add you!

3 Likes

I’ll get started soon, just have to pick up some more grey yarn first :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I’d love to test if theres still space for another person?

3 Likes

Yes! I’ll add you

2 Likes

I can’t edit the actual post bc I’m new but I have enough testers!

2 Likes

Me?

2 Likes

Yes I added you, Sizzlefry!

It’s not always directly replying to comments when I click on them for some reason?

2 Likes

Ok thanks! When is rhe deadline?

1 Like

I put closed in the header for you.
@Yendysear

2 Likes