(Closed) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Legend of Zelda - Navi

I need testers for my Legend of Zelda - Navi - Crochet ePattern

Small easy build with an odd item needed. The light is an led votive candle but tea light size would work and are in abundance for Halloween. They’re pretty common, you might have one around. I paid 8$ for 12 @ HobbyLobby. I saw them 10$ for 8 at Target. They’re cheaper on Amazon/ebay.

Be warned it will be destroyed when your done so don’t use one you still want or need. :laughing:

Mine was yellow, a white/blue one would look better. I have a deadline for the 26th.

13 Likes

I would like to test if still needed

3 Likes

I love this!! Good luck with your test

3 Likes

Will you be able to test with the light? I’m hoping to be able to get a test for if the light if replicable to others.

2 Likes

Yah that shouldn’t be a problem

2 Likes

Hy, If you need one more, I am in :blush:

2 Likes

How fun. Good luck with your test

2 Likes

@tinka1978 @DemNuggets I’ve added you both to testing. Thank you for your help, sorry I had things to deal with over the weekend. :sweat:

4 Likes

Thank you so much when would you like it done by

2 Likes

Hellou and thank you for letting me test your scheme.
I have stumble apon a problem.
Row 11 it say Inc (repeat 6 times) 6 but in row 10 I ended up with 12. Did you mean decrese 6 times?
Ps, what “Cinch it up” means?
Eanglis is not my language sou sory for bugging you… :grin:

2 Likes

You’re right the wrong thing got listed there. I’ll dm you and try to get it to your language :heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

How do i get the pattern

2 Likes

I’d love to test it.

2 Likes

If you go to the pattern page it’s on the testing tab.

2 Likes

I’m bad at keeping up with too many. I’m gonna stick to two for the moment but thank you for your interest. :heart:

2 Likes

I dont see it

2 Likes

You’re on my tester list, is there a strange letter in your name so you might have someone else that looks the same?

2 Likes

I found it but when did you want it done by

2 Likes

Ideally the 26th

1 Like