CLOSED: Tester call for Crochet pattern: Lung Dragon

CLOSED
I need testers for my Lung Dragon - Crochet ePattern

CLOSED. Please do not apply anymore, I have found enough testers.
Hi, I’m looking for somewhere between 4-8 testers for my lung dragon pattern! You will need multiple colors of yarn, (something that doesn’t shed is best), 3.5mm hook, as well as 8mm eyes when using weight 4 yarn. I would like feedback by Saturday Nov 19th. I need people who can tell me if there are any mistakes or if things aren’t clear. This will be a free pattern when it comes out. If you are interested, please leave a comment letting me know! Basically, the first people to leave comments will be chosen to test, it is good to have testers of all levels testing. And most importantly, have fun! Again this tester call is closed now.

Again, I would like feedback by Saturday Nov 19th. Thank you!
If you read the title you know this is closed now so please do not ask to test, you will not be able to since I have found enough testers. Thank you.

12 Likes

Lung? Or long?

2 Likes

Hahahah both!!! Its one of the many spellings of the chinese dragon :rofl:

3 Likes

The only thing I dont have is plastic eyes! (I prefer yarn abd thread anyways)
If that doesnt bother you Im perfectly free to test with a due date of the 19th, in fact… I can probably finish before then!
I have a couple others Im working on but all by the 10th :3

5 Likes

Pretty much. I just happen to prefer lung dragon over Chinese dragon :grin:

6 Likes

No problem at all!

5 Likes

If you still need pattern testers, I’d love to help!

5 Likes

@Squeaky and @AiyetFelisAgrus thanks for clarifying. I had no idea! :face_with_hand_over_mouth::laughing:

4 Likes

I would like to test!

4 Likes

it’s soooo cute i wish i had time to make big projects, anyways good luck with your test!!!

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Hey, I would love to apply to test this cutie! :blue_heart::purple_heart::blue_heart::purple_heart:

4 Likes

If you’re still accepting testers I would love to test this really cool pattern!

4 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr @CrochetingCas

3 Likes

Oh what an adorable dragon!! I’d love to test if you still need anyone :smiley:

4 Likes

If I am able to choose my own colors, I will test it out for you.

4 Likes

Of course you can!

3 Likes

I have been looking for something to do with my yarn! And this pattern looks really cool!

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes