CLOSED - Tester call for Crochet pattern: Ms. Bauble - the Christmas Tree

Hi!
Here is the 2nd Christmas decoration pattern: Ms. Bauble - the Christmas Tree. This is a no sew pattern.

If you like the design you can test it. :slightly_smiling_face:

Testers will be chosen and contacted on or by 12 November 2022.
The deadline is 18 November 2022.
The pattern is intermediate, you have to be familiar with MR, sl st, sc, tr, FPtr, inc, dec, FLO, BLO, invisible FO terms, mosaic crochet and have some embroidery skills, The pattern is full of instructions, so I warmly welcome anyone who wants to learn some new stitches. :slight_smile:

Before the release of the pattern the testers will receive a free final version and will be mentioned as testers in the pattern.

You can post pictures of the pattern progress, tagging @brikoba on the social media or you can create a journal on Ribblr.

You have to check the accuracy of the pattern, provide feedback and photos of the finished item.

You will need a crochet hook some yarn, a tapestry needle, sewing yarn (little sewing skill), stuffing.

I used 2.5 mm ( 4/0 - C2) hook and Alize Diva Silk Effect yarn (100 gr - 350 m, 3.53 oz - 383 yards).

I worked with YU technique, you can work with YO just keep in mind the finished item will be slightly different.

You can use any yarn just adjust the hook size.

Thank you! :heart:

10 Likes

I would love to test!

3 Likes

What creativity!!!

3 Likes

May i test if u don’t mind i would love to and ill give my best and honest opinions

4 Likes

Good luck with testing!! Very unique and creative!

3 Likes

really cute - I’d love to test this

4 Likes

I’d love to test for you!

3 Likes

So cute
Good luck with your test

4 Likes