[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: No sew dolphin

I need testers for my No sew dolphin - Crochet ePattern

The pattern level is advanced beginner - it doesn’t take much time or knowledge to make it, but there could be a couple of points for which you need to know your way around your stitches.

If you’d like to test it, drop a comment!
My requirements are:

• state your crocheter level
  • complete in a weeks after I send it to you (but I’m flexible in case you need more time, just let me know!)
  • give me honest and precise feedback on the pattern and how I can improve it
  • give me some photos on your finished product!

First time doing a tester call so be kind as I figure everything out! :smiley:

28 Likes

I’m interested in this!
Sorry I forgot to put my skill level. I’d say very experienced, advanced

6 Likes

I’d love to test…:hugs::two_hearts:
Intermediate

7 Likes

This is a good looking dolphin!

8 Likes

I’d love to test for you if you still need testers. I’m intermediate level.

7 Likes

I’d love to test, my crochet level is I think around intermediate (well like I’m great with amigurumi but some flat work (like shawls) I’m more of a beginner)

If you need any help getting stuff set up with the tester thing, I could help if you’d like?

7 Likes

Ahh this dolphin looks fintastic! I’m an intermediate crocheter, and I’d love to test if you still need people.

9 Likes

I love this so much, and would love to test! I consider myself an experienced crocheter, at probably intermediate level. I usually do amigurumi, but also the odd blanket or scarf :blush:

8 Likes

I would love to test! My childrens school mascot is the dolphins!

8 Likes

I would like to test, so cute! :heart:

8 Likes

Hello! I love dolphins and would be more than happy to make it! I’m an advanced crocheter and have made large shawls and garments as well as many amigurumi creations. Would it be fine if I made it with dark blue yarn and embroidered eyes as I don’t have any safety eyes at the moment?

9 Likes

I would test for you!

8 Likes

Thank you all!!! I will send you the pattern :smile:

10 Likes

Sure, it’s fine to use any yarn, for the eyes just follow the same indications as for safety eyes and if they don’t work let me know and I’ll fix the pattern :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Id love to test it for you! Id say im advanced beginner on flat pieces but have only made a few amigurumi pieces. I know my way around stitches okay, ive been crocheting for a long time but recently picked it back up! I do not have safety eyes but can gladly get some if I need to!

5 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr community!

6 Likes

Id love to test it. I’m just beginning again (I haven’t made anything in years and have kinda forgotten things so it’s like starting a new)
I absolutely love dolphins

6 Likes

Omg i love dolphins do much, and this one is so cute! I’m an intermediate crocheter, and I’d love to test if you still need people.:heavy_heart_exclamation:

6 Likes

Safety eyes are not essential, you can just embroider them in the same place as safety eyes and of course do tell me if it works :slight_smile: I’ll send you the pattern!

6 Likes

Omg this is so cute!!!

6 Likes