(CLOSED) Tester call for Crochet pattern: Pencil Keychain

I need testers for my Pencil Keychain - Crochet ePattern

8 Likes

Will bw happy to test it for you if you like :pencil2::memo:

4 Likes

This is the cutest!! I’d :heart: To test it! :pencil2::pencil2::pencil2:

4 Likes

Do you provide instructions on how to attach the keychain? If so, I’d like to test.

4 Likes

I could test this for you.
When does the test start and when is the due date?

4 Likes

No, sorry, I only show how to make the amigurumi itself

4 Likes

It starts now that I’ve posted it and ends when you have finished, it doesn’t have a particular timeframe

4 Likes

I’ll Ad you!!

3 Likes

You’ve been added! :smiling_face:

4 Likes

I can help you in that to attach it the sunflower keychain and you may use the same photo for both keychains. I think it’s easy step. :green_heart:

And thanks I received the pattern will work soon, is there any deadline.

3 Likes

awesome. is there a particular way you like to have feedback? or is doing journal entries good for feedback? If i do notes in a tester pattern, can you see those as well?

4 Likes

Id like to test if possible :grin:

4 Likes

I would like to test

3 Likes

I particularly love the detail where you make a clean line where “metal” meets “pencil” but leave the more jagged style color change where “lead” meets “wood” meets “pencil”. SoooOoo Satisfying~ 10/10

3 Likes

Care to share with me how to attach chain to a given amigurumi project?

4 Likes

Sure am happy to help, there’s so many ways depend on your available thing you gonna use as a keychain or a hangger. You can send me private message and will help you in that. :green_heart::green_heart::green_heart:

4 Likes

Thank you!!!

4 Likes

You most welcome :green_heart:

4 Likes

That would be really, really nice of you!! No, there’s no deadline, take all the time you need!

3 Likes

I don’t really have a preference, I’m quite new to Ribblr so I haven’t figure out how everything works as of yet so if you want to make it easy for me you could either do a post or message me directly with feedback, but it’s totally up to you!

3 Likes