Hello Ribblr! Here is a mini version of my snowman pattern to test. I will leave this open until I have enough testers, but if you are chosen you will gain immediate access and can finish in your own time. Once I have enough testers though, there will be a deadline of 1 week. This is a very quick make and shouldn’t take more than 1-2h to complete.
This is an easy level pattern. Beginners can attempt but warning, the stitches in the arm can be hard to get into if your tension is tight. Here are the requirements:
- Worsted yarn in white, black and red (each are under 100 yards, and black and red can be worked with scraps)
- 4mm (G) hook
- Polyester filling
- Black embroidery thread
- 6mm safety eyes (2 or 4, depending if you use them for the face or not)
- Optionnal: buttons, felt or anything you want to use for the eyes and buttons of the snowman
- Provide complete notes and pictures once test is complete. Once there are enough testers, new applicants will have 1 week to finish.
- Create a journal on Ribblr with photos of different steps.
- Do not distribute pattern. Do not post on social media until the final release date of the pattern.
- Your photos will be used for promotion with proper credit given.
Thanks for your interest, happy testing! You can also apply for the larger version of the pattern here: