CLOSED - Tester call for Crochet pattern: Sage Advice Square

I need testers for my Sage Advice Square - Crochet ePattern

The Sage Advice Square pdf written pattern is thoroughly tested and ready to go! I need additional testing for the videos and written pattern I’ve inserted into the Ribblr pattern page.
Testers Needed: 2
Testing Starts: September 12, 2022
Testing Deadline: September 21, 2022
Skill level: Easy Intermediate

Test Ribblr e-pattern page:

• Check for accuracy of the pdf pattern
  • Stitches Used and their definitions;
  • Special Instructions;
  • Rnds 1 - 16 instructions and corresponding pictures and videos.

Test YouTube Videos: Check each rnd for accuracy, against the pdf written pattern.
Expectations : Complete the test if you sign up; do not discuss or post pictures in any public or private forum, until the pattern is published.
If you decide to make the square while testing, you’ll need worsted weight yarn, hooks and needle to weave in ends.
Once the square is published, you will receive a pdf copy of the pattern gifted through Ribblr or email.

18 Likes

Very pretty! Good luck with your test

7 Likes

I would love to test! Am working on my other test for you currently. I love your designs!

8 Likes

Thank you! This design is quite easy compared to my other designs.

8 Likes

Im new here on Ribblr, but I´d really like to test your pattern! <3

8 Likes

This is gorgeous! I’d love to test for you! I also love the name of the square! Do you want the same colors or is there leeway for that? :blush:

8 Likes

Great! I will notify you when it’s ready to test. Thank you for helping.

10 Likes

Thank you! I’ll post a message when the test is ready. You may use any colors you wish.

8 Likes

I’d like to test for you, if you still need people. Your square is beautiful!

8 Likes

If you’d like to test, I’ll add you to the testing and contact you when the pattern is ready.

6 Likes

Aawww man, I was about to say that I would like to test and while I was reading it, it closed

6 Likes

There will be more designs in the future. :blush:

6 Likes

Your designs are great. You’re doing a fantastic job and I’ve tried more than one before. I find them very creative :3

7 Likes

Thank you.

7 Likes

Definitely, I’d love to be added to any of your squares. They’re beautiful! And I like these types of design where there are different stitches and such.

7 Likes

The Sage Advice Square is finished and ready to test anytime before the September 12th start date for anyone who wants to start early. The deadline to finish the test is still September 21st.

Respond to this post when you’re ready to start. :grinning:
Testers: NoKittenAroundStudio, AdriannaM, HighOnCrochet, Wendywo745

2 Likes

Yes please!
Are you wanting a journal done? I’ve done a journal for all of my tests, but I saw in your instructions that you don’t want anything posted or discussed. Just want to make sure.

2 Likes

Yes, a journal would be helpful. I have added you as a tester for this square, so you can start. :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Now, to pick some colors. :heart_eyes_cat:

2 Likes

Square is completed. I have journaled the process. If anything doesn’t make sense, be sure to let me know.

2 Likes