[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet pattern: Silly Christmas Light Bulb [CLOSED]

Hey crochet friends! I’m working on a Christmas pattern that I will have ready to test at the end of the week. I’m looking for 4-5 testers that would like to test this pattern for me. This is my silly eyed Christmas light bulb. The bulb is made with super bulky yarn/ 8mm crochet hook and the eyes are made with worsted weight/ 4mm crochet hook but feel free to use any materials you would like! I will pick testers and start the test by the end of this week and I’d like to release the pattern at the end of next week! This is a low sew pattern where the only thing you have to sew on are the eyes (I make my eyes this way to make them stand out and to be extra silly but you can use any style eyes you would like to make your bulb unique to your tastes). I really just want to make sure the pattern is error free and easy to understand. This is a beginner pattern and works up pretty fast! If you are interested please let me know. (I’ll get better pictures tomorrow!)

10 Likes

I would like to test it, with a smaller hook if it`s ok for you :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

Absolutely!!!

3 Likes

I’d love to help, if you still need pattern testers!

3 Likes

Hi :slight_smile:
I would love to be a test knitter for you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would love to test for you again… This looks like so much fun hun. All the colors you can make with this guy is going to be a blast. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Hi! Thank you so much!!! This is a crochet pattern though, is that ok?

2 Likes

I know!!! Can’t wait to see all of the lights!!!:two_hearts: thanks for testing for me again!!!

3 Likes

Awesome! Thank you!!! I’ll have the pattern out in the next day or two and add you as a tester!

4 Likes

Hi I would love to be a tester if you still need people. I am new to Ribblr so not sure what is needed, but your Christmas Light Bulb looks so cute I would love to make some.

3 Likes

Welcome :hugs:.

2 Likes

I will test for you

2 Likes

I closed the topic :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes