[CLOSED]Tester call for Crochet pattern: SMOL BEAR & RAINY-DAY outfit pack

omg this is one of the cutest things i’ve ever seen! you look like you have more than enough people wanting to test but if possible I would love to!! I would use a medium (4) weight yarn in the same colors and a 3.5 mm hook. good luck :blush:

2 Likes

I think this is so cute I would love to test it if you have anymore room

2 Likes

So cute I would love to test and I will be using
Red heart yarn super saver yarn!

2 Likes

Id love to test​:heart_eyes: it’s so cute!!! I’ll probably gonna use cotton yarn or maybe chenille :heartpulse:

2 Likes

I’d love to test it! I’ll use milk cotton yarn 5 ply and a 3mm hook

2 Likes

hello id like to test:) id probably use velvet yarn

2 Likes

I would love to test for you! That is so cute, and I love that he has a separate outfit! I would use a 4 weight acrylic, I Love This Yarn from Hobby Lobby. Or I might use a crochet thread, I can give the specifics when I check my stash, to make him REALLY smol!

2 Likes

Hi! I’d like to test this cutie :blush: I would use wolans bunny baby chunky yarn.
My instagram page is: @crochetplusshies

2 Likes

So Cute! I’d love to help test this!

2 Likes

I’ll use a 5mm hook and a chenille yarn :heart:

2 Likes

I’d love to test and I would probably use Bernat acrylic

2 Likes

I’d love to test but I’m sure you’ve probably got enough already… if I did I’d use either DK or flutterby snuggle yarn

2 Likes

Would be happy to test and I can definitely have it done in 3 weeks time!! I have all the yarn for it in my stash (:joy:) so I wouldn’t have to order anything! I’d be using premiere parfait chunky and either a G or H hook depending on how it works up! (H hooks are my FAVE!! But they can be a bit loose for amigurumi with parfait chunky!) Premiere Parfait Chunky is a 6 weight (super bulky) yarn! Thanks for reading all this and I hope I’ve provided the information you needed :heart::v:

2 Likes

I’d love to test this cutie, if I were chosen I would use chunky yarn

1 Like

I would love to test, but it looks like I am late to seeing this. But if I was able to test I would use Red Heart Super Saver or some 4 weight yarn I got off of AliExpress. Anyways, good luck with testing and this little bear is so adorable!

2 Likes

hello, i would love to test. i would use dk or worsted weight cotton and a 3mm

2 Likes

I am interested :slight_smile: & I would use hobbii’s friends cotton 8/4 yarn

2 Likes

I would be happy to test them out just for fun with some of my yarn and let you know the results they are adorable too

3 Likes

I would love to test
My ig is thea_04
I would love the pdf version but I don’t mind the other version
Maybe I will use honey bunny yarn

2 Likes

Wow that’s so adorable would love to be a tester :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::white_heart:

2 Likes