CLOSED Tester call for Crochet pattern: Water Balloon / Water Bomb

I need testers for my Water Balloon / Water Bomb - Crochet ePattern

You must use Bernat Blanket yarn. Bernat Baby Blanket is fine. I tried to make it very beginner friendly (for my littles) so if you are a new crocheter, or just new to Ribblr, it would be a fast and easy test for you. Let me know.

Requested time to be done is 3 days, with wiggle room if you contact me about it. I can do one in 10 minutes. Making a journal is necessary.

9 Likes

I gladly give it a go :blush:

4 Likes

Having trouble adding testers. @Ribblr is there a bug?

5 Likes

I could finish tonight, send pics tomorrow and make a journal. :blush:
If you’re having trouble with adding testers I can make it the day it clears up! : )

5 Likes

I just did mine. Did you get it to work?

Did you add usernames with the @ or without?
That was my hiccup :face_with_peeking_eye:

5 Likes

No, it’s just not working. Doesn’t show up well in dark mode. :wink: I hit “Add” and it just clears it all. I did get a tester to try it with a PDF so I think I’ll post it and gift it to you. You can still test it for me then. Should work that way until this gets fixed, attention @Ribblr . Thanks for the interest.

5 Likes

I think I sent you both the pattern. Let me know if you got it. Or didn’t, I guess.

4 Likes

I sent it to myself and didn’t get it yet. Not sure what’s going on but luckily I’m patient. It’ll all get fixed.

5 Likes

Just checked and didn’t get it :thinking:

4 Likes

You need to add the names without the @
I did that wrong the first try too

5 Likes

I can post the link and you can just get it. It’s free. But I hate for you to have to use up one of your precious 5 free patterns per day on this. But, if you want to. Here it is.

6 Likes

Thanks, will do tomorrow.
Limited out today :two_hearts::joy::two_hearts:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!! I’ll get working on it.

4 Likes

Thanks for all your patience. Mostly have fun with it now and give me your feedback. And journal, please. :gift_heart:

4 Likes

Of course :heavy_heart_exclamation::gift_heart:

4 Likes

Somehow missed this line … It worked this way. Hmmm … did it change. Pretty sure we had to before. Who knows now, old brain and technology are proving incompatable again. Thanks for helping me through it.

6 Likes

No prob :joy::two_hearts:
A help button there would be helpful *hinthint to tech team * :joy::two_hearts:

6 Likes

I see it now in my tests - tysm!! Also, the very first time I did testing that was my exact problem :joy:

5 Likes

I might have to borrow your brain one day on how tge adding of special stutches and the info lines between rows work :smiley:
I trued to figure that yesterday,…
But not gonna attempt it today :joy:

Love all the extra info!

5 Likes

Would love to help you. Message me any time you are ready.

5 Likes