CLOSED: Tester call for crochet pattern- Watermelon Bucket Hat

Hi! I need 2-3 testers for this pattern. It’s my first real pattern on here so not really sure how this all works, but I would love to have testers by May 25th!
Info:

• hopefully finish pattern by June 5th (flexible on this date if you need more time)
  • if you could leave some sort of review or journal that would be super appreciated!
  • would also super appreciate if you could follow my store!

Thanks!!

10 Likes

welcome!!! do you have a picture?

2 Likes

I think I added one do you see it?

3 Likes

oh yes i can! gl w/ your test :)))

3 Likes

I would love to test

2 Likes

tyy <3

1 Like

Perfect! I’ll add you!

2 Likes

Thanks

1 Like

I am interested in doing this!

2 Likes

Thank you! I’ll send you it!

2 Likes

Hello i think this is super cute and would love to test this pattern. I am fairly new to ribblr and not too sure either on how this works but i have a ton of yarn and need something to do with it…lol! :blush:

2 Likes

Perfect tysm! I will send the pattern to you and just message me with any questions… not sure how much help I’ll be but we can figure it out together :smile:

2 Likes

Awesome this will be my 1st pattern test…i just figured out how to find ur response lol… what kind of yarn would you like me to use? I have caron simply soft, red heart super saver, some paintbox yarn, vannas choice and also i have superwash merino wool all in 4 weight. I also have blanket yarn and 5 and 6 weight acrylic

2 Likes

Honestly up to you! In the end you’re the one making it and wearing it so whatever you like best or want to use! I would love it if you used a journal while you’re making it and attach a photo of the end result so that other crafters will see it when they go to make the hat! :heart:

1 Like

Sure not sure how to journal on here but i will figure it out no worries and i will take pics as i work it up as well cant wait to get started thanks again for choosing me

1 Like

Congrats on your first pattern on here! I would be more than happy to be a tester for you if you’d like? :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Tysm! I’ll send you it!

1 Like