CLOSED: Tester call for Crochet pattern: Witch hat

I need 3 testers for my Witch hat, I’d like them to be finished by June 15th, know it’s very soon, but this is a very quick pattern to make! Took me 1h at most, This is a stuffed toy/decoration, not a full sized hat!

Here are the requirements:

• Send me notes in a private message on Ribblr or by email at wintersavinsky@gmail.com
  • Be intermediate level in crochet (Ibeginners welcome, but there will be a few steps where stitches might be hard to see in the first rounds)
  • If you’re able to, I would like you to create a journal to document the process.
  • The pattern uses worsted yarn but you’re welcome to try different weights.
  • Must be able to finish and send me notes by June 15th
  • Must be able to take pictures of finished work.

If you’re chosen, don’t hesitate to message me if you have any questions about the pattern, I will do anything I can to help, Your feedback is very welcome, as I want this to be as easy to understand as possible,
Of course, the pattern will be gifted to you and you will have access to the finish version for free once it’s published.

11 Likes

The name of witch hat :woman_mage: really catch my eyes, would like to test. :green_heart:

6 Likes

I would love to test this for you!

6 Likes

Thank you! I assigned both of you, one more!

5 Likes

Super cute! Good luck with your test

5 Likes

I would love to test this​:bat::jack_o_lantern:

4 Likes

This too cute! I’d love to test, and I can meet all of your requirements. :blush:

4 Likes

I went ahead and made you both testers :slight_smile:

Thanks everyone for applying, all the spots are full now!

5 Likes

Awesome, I’ll start tomorrow! :smile:

5 Likes

Just a reminder, don’t forget to send me your notes for feedback when you’re done :purple_heart::mage:t2: it will be much appreciated

5 Likes

Just a reminder that you still have 2 days to finish and send ne your notes :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi! It is now June 15th, just a reminder to please send me your notes and pictures, I’m still missing some people’s. You have until the end of the day, EST, so 14h or so!

4 Likes