I’m ready to roll out testing on my next 2 pie pin cushion patterns. This is my cherry/ blueberry pie pattern You only need to make one of the two, but you’re welcome to do both! Thanks for all the help so far!
This is what I’m looking for:
- Because this is a simple pattern, due date will be the end of the day Nov. 24th (5 days from this post)
-Please let me know if you need some extra time, (especially if you are celebrating holidays this time of year). I can work with you!
I am looking for 3-5 testers
A journal is required and would really appreciate a social media post mentioning my shop name (StudioRhi), and tagging my IG (studio.of.rhi) if you have an account to post on
I don’t have any specific yarn color or weight requirements, but please use the same weight for all components of the pattern
l am looking for feedback on the following:
- Any typos you find in the pattern
- If you had any questions about the pattern, or if anything was unclear
- Any recommendations on how to make the pattern easier to read
- A photo of the finished product along with feedback (this can either in your journal or
I will be doing a tester appreciation post on my Instagram and on the Ribblr community. I look forward to seeing your makes!