CLOSED: Tester call for Crochet: Polly the NO SEW PB&J Sandwich

Hey everyone!!

I’m changing things up and taking a break from my chonky patterns (don’t worry I still have plenty more in the works). I’ve been sitting on this pattern for a while and I finally need testers for my NO SEW PB&J Sandwich.

I will be picking testers no later than April 7th.

This is a bigger make, you will have until April 14th (1 week) to complete it.

Materials that I used:

• Chenille Home Slim in: Sand Pearl, Sand. Terracotta, and Elderberry
  • 4 mm hook (if your tension is tighter I would size up)
  • 15 mm safety eye

To apply:

• Follow my shop :slight_smile:
  • Comment what yarn and colors you would use (it does not have to be the same, I would love to see a variety of sandwiches)
  • Don’t forget to click the photo!!!

Requirements:

• Be able to complete your PB&J by the due date (April 14th).
  • Provide feedback about the pattern during testing.
  • Journal your final make.
  • Optional: Share your make on instagram and tag me @skyzwonders

Click pattern photo to apply:

41 Likes

Crochet thread with a 1mm hook

6 Likes

I’d use big twist plush and do red for strawberry jelly (my pb&j preference :sweat_smile:)

5 Likes

I would use parfait chunky and a 5mm hook + I think green and red as colors

3 Likes

Omg, this is so cute!!! I would love to test this pattern, I would use bernat blanket and a 8.00 mm hook!

2 Likes

I’d either use worsted weight in tan, brown, and purple or Bernat Baby Velvet in white, purple, and brown! (this is so cute I’ve never seen a PB&J pattern before. I love it!)

2 Likes

Sirdar happy chenille havent decided on colours yet

3 Likes

I love this so much!!! I would use pink or blue with tan and brown. Chenille or blanket yarn

2 Likes

I would use acrylic yarn! Similar colors but red/pink because I prefer strawberry jelly :peanuts::strawberry:

2 Likes

This is adorable! I would also use chenille home slim. I’m not sure what colour ways yet but thinking strawberry jelly :thinking:

2 Likes

So adorable I would use the same colors with chenille home slim yarn.

2 Likes

I would like to use cotton yarn for this cute sandwich :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Sooooo cute! Id love to test! I just dont have the bread color :sob:

Edit: Ill use acrylic yarn! I love peanut butter & jelly. So id definitely be using purple!

2 Likes

Not sure maybe blue and brown for a blueberry hazelnut spread sandwich :sandwich: my son likes this combo :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

White for the middle any shade of brown for the edge, would work for the bread. Honestly just about any color because bread comes in all shades and if homemade could be any color because of food coloring.

1 Like

Hi I would like to test and if I’m chosen I would use Bernat blanket and I would make a BLT sandwich and maybe a grilled ham and cheese sandwich

Super cute, there are not many food items I make other than berries, avocados, and chicken nuggets… but this is so cute I would definitely try making this for a market and see if it gets interest! I will watch for your reslease date on this pattern. I am working on 2 tests and trying to get several patterns tweaked for testing before fall market prepping starts or I would apply. Excellent work :clap: :+1: I love it. I will follow your page now

1 Like

I LOVE pb&j’s! I couldn’t finish by the due date tho because I don’t have the yarn or time, but I would love to see it published to try later!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Wowww so cuteee
unfortunately I don’t have enough time to test but would’ve loved to
gl w testing! <3

2 Likes

So cute! I think I would use sweet snuggles lite yarn with a 4mm hook! I may do a brown for the peanut butter and maybe a blue or pink for the jelly, with an off white for the bread :slight_smile: