I applied! I do not have an instagram account that I use however, but I am happy to make a journal with pictures! I love Pokémon and this is a cute pattern! ![]()
4 Likes
That’s totally fine! Thank you for applying!! ![]()
2 Likes
I would love to test it, especially it would be superb gift for my friends who love pokemons and even named their dog “Gengar” ![]()
![]()
3 Likes
Aaa that’s adorable!!! Thank you for applying ![]()
2 Likes
Hello! I decided to close this tester call earlier, since I want to give my testers more time to make it! Testers will be contacted shortly! Thank you to everyone who applied! I truly appreciate all your responses and interest in my pumpkin gengar! I’ll be having more tester calls in the future. ![]()
2 Likes
Omg yes please ![]()
1 Like
@trust_level_4 please close this ![]()
3 Likes