CLOSED Tester call for Crochet: Sensational Squidhat

I need testers for my Sensational Squidhat - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: 5/08/24
Additional Requirements:
:squid: Please upload a Journal!
:squid: Be willing to provide feedback on the pattern in the group chat, such as any typos or stitch count errors you find, or if instructions are unclear
:squid:Basic knowledge of standard crochet stitches is necessary for making this pattern

Full sized version uses super bulky yarn on a 9mm hook with worsted accessories on a 6mm, mini version for pets and dolls uses all worsted and 6mm!
No color requirements but a white worsted for the eye scleras is recommended!

Testers will be chosen on 4/26! Edit: I got more interest than I was expecting!! Thank you all :heart_eyes:
Click pattern photo to apply:

53 Likes

oh my goodness!! that is so cute :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

thank you so much! It’s my first pattern release, and I’m very proud :face_holding_back_tears:

2 Likes

Super cute ! Good luck with testing! Let me know if you need any help with checking over the pattern for you for mistakes/grammer. I can apply to test that way, I know sometimes new designers need help and thats oky, I enjoy helping! -Amber :blossom:

3 Likes

What a fun looking hat!

1 Like

OMG that’s awesomeee I love it wish I had time to test it

1 Like

Omg it’s beautiful

1 Like

Good luck with your testing! You’ll want to include any yarn/color/hook requirements you may have.

1 Like

this is super cute! good luck with the testing and can’t wait for the release!

1 Like

oh man i did forget that, i was so excited i forgot! thank you so much :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I dont have time to test more rn but i would wear this thing if i made it. I love it!

1 Like

I love it so much! My best friend would love this!!

1 Like

I’d love to test it!

1 Like

You should be this is awesome!!!

1 Like

I love this! I would apply but I wouldnt be able to get it done in time :pensive:

1 Like

Paging user @sluginamug did you change your handle or set your profile to private/no DMs? I can’t reach you for the tester DM and your profile is unviewable.

Oh I don’t think I did I’ll check though

1 Like

No worries, whatever the glitch was it seems to be fixed now! I added you manually

1 Like