CLOSED - Tester call for Crochet: Sherman the Snowy Owl Amigurumi Crochet Pattern

I need testers for my Sherman the Snowy Owl Amigurumi Crochet Pattern - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

For this tester call, I welcome crocheters of all levels, but ask that each tester could have testing done by December 3, 2023 (12/3/2023). Your yarn textures/types/weights can also differ from mine, but I ask that you try to keep your colors the same. (Grey can be swapped for black, and white for an off-white color, but not too drastic of a change, please).

I ask that, in addition to trying the pattern yourselves, I ask that testers please read the introduction of the pattern and make sure that there are no typos. I did copy some things over from my penguin pattern, so please make sure I use the word owl instead of penguin everywhere, lol.

Thank you for your interest in testing! Please comment any questions you may have.

19 Likes

My best friend wanted me to make a snowy owl for her birthday and this is perfect!!!

6 Likes

Ahh I’m so glad my pattern can come in handy in this way! :smile:

6 Likes

This is a very cute and unique pattern

5 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

I applied! Hope I can be of some help :slight_smile: I’d be making it in DK weight. I have an off white for the body and a nice gray for details

2 Likes

I would love to be a tester!

3 Likes

Sounds perfect!

2 Likes

Thanks for your interest!

3 Likes

I love Snow owl

3 Likes

Me too!

2 Likes