[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Skull

I need testers for my Skull - Crochet ePattern
Click pattern photo to apply:

I need testers! This is my first time using the platform and this will be a learning experience for me so please be kind and patient.

Okay, let me try this again. I apologize as this is my first time on Ribblr. I am posting this tester call to ensure that I am working the site correctly, but also because I am interested in feedback regarding this particular pattern.

I am look for two testers. I understand that the holidays are coming up and many people will want to spend time with their family. So I am asking the following requirements:

2 testers (hopefully within the week)
One week to complete the skull (It is relatively easy and can be completed in about 4 hours depending on your skill level)
I would like a photo of the finished product
If you use the journal, I will try my best to learn how to navigate this platform. This will be a learning experience for ME!

I am absolutely looking for feedback on how the pattern is written and any suggestions you have regarding the shape of the final product. What are your thoughts on it? How is the shape, is it too large, too small, do the number of rounds need to be decreased or increased in certain areas.

All feedback is welcome.

16 Likes

Interesting design.
I would be happy to test it.
Welcome to Ribblr.
As far as testers go. It’s always a good idea to lay out your information up front.
-when you will select testers
-when is the due date
-yarn and/or hook requirements
Journal requirements.
When you select testers you can create a private forum group or chat for testers to communicate with each other as well as the creator.

2 Likes

Thank you so much for the kindness. I have approved the testing and I thank you for the advice! I will look into creating the prat chat for you and I and another tester when one becomes available. I am looking forward to your insight.

2 Likes

that’s amazing! good luck with testing

1 Like

Ah dang, I wouldve loved to test it!

1 Like