[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Small Cow

Hi! :wave: :blush: I need testers for my Small Cow - Crochet ePattern

• Due date : 18th of april 2024.
  • Level : intermediate.

Requirements:

• Make a journal, with at least one final picture.
  • Give me feedback if you found problems with the pattern (difficult parts, count error, typo error,…).
  • English is not my native language, so if you are native, I would like to know if there are any grammatical mistakes, or weird formulations.

You can use any yarn and any colors. Let me know in the comments what colors you would like to use :cow:

Note: I did use thinner yarn for the bell than for the rest.

Click pattern photo to apply:

50 Likes

Looks so amazing!!

5 Likes

Thank you! :blush:

4 Likes

I’d love to use a thin baby velvet in brown and white with a 2.5mm hook!

6 Likes

This is so adorable! I would use white, purple, and pink with bernat velvet and a 3.5mm hook

5 Likes

I would love to test. I would use white and purple.

4 Likes

Id love to make one in typical cow colours with acrylic yarn​:sparkling_heart: so cute

4 Likes

I would love to test this! I would use bernat blanket yarn and 9mm hook :heart::face_holding_back_tears:
I would also do a strawberry :strawberry: theme cow :cow:

5 Likes

Such a cutie pie!! I will keep an eye out for the release!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

same!

3 Likes

:heart_eyes: my whole kitchen is cows… even growing up i had a bunch of cow stuff in my room.

3 Likes

I love the detail of this pattern. It looks amazing! Especially the bell!:yellow_heart:

5 Likes

it’s so cute and perfect!

3 Likes

Omg I love the size!!! I need a smaller cow for my markets!!!
I have taken a pattern writting class from my crochet entrepreneurs business class so I would be happy to test your pattern and give you feedback.

I can start immediately and will work it until completion probably in the same day. For sure in 24-48 hrs!

Thank you for the opportunity to test for you! Tracy ( 40+ year crochet experience)

Would use chenille yarn, 4mm hook. Colors: (you choose) but I want to make several in fruit colors: blueberry, strawberry, lemon, lavender/grape, kiwi… off the top of my head! I have so many requests for my fruit cows but they want a smaller version/ lower price point as an optional choice. I will definitely add your pattern link to any of my cows made with your pattern instructions!

2 Likes

I’d use white and pink! (for a strawberry milk cow!) and yellow for the bell.

3 Likes

Oh my goodness it’s so cute​:heart_eyes: I’d love to test it, it’s beautiful :heart: I’d probably use plushie yarn in white and pink​:innocent:

2 Likes

Hey I would love to test this pattern for you!!! I would be using blue yarn and white yarn

2 Likes

Omg this is so cuteeeee
Id love to test it in baby pink

2 Likes

So cute!! Unfortunately i don’t have enough time to test but would’ve loved to! Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

hes so cute!! id probably use pink

2 Likes