-CLOSED-Tester call for Crochet: Splatoon Donuts Amigurumi Pattern

Sorry I haven’t been posting much lately. I need testers for my Splatoon Donuts Amigurumi Pattern! This call closes on 20th March. The due date is 30th March, which is when I start my 2 week Easter break. That means that any physical orders I currently have won’t be worked on, until I get back on 15th April. But I’m getting off topic here…

This pattern is ideal for crocheters who want to challenge themselves. For example, it requires you to change yarn colours, and there are some areas that need to be read through carefully, such as the drips of the icing. There are some bits that need to be sewn on/embroidered, but no felt is required for this project.

Hook size: 4.00mm (main size), 2.50mm (for the eyes)
Finished plush size: approx. 12cm (diameter)

You can give the icing any colour you want, but the rest of the pieces (e.g. donut, eyes) should be the same colour. You should use the same sized hook as the ones on the list, as well. However, you don’t have to do both the icing patterns, because they’re pretty much exactly the same as each other, except you change yarn colours more frequently for the 3-coloured icing.

With all that said, thank you for your support!

Click pattern photo to apply:

27 Likes

oh wow that’s awesome!! I don’t play Splatoon but I know of it and play as the inkling in Super Smash Bros lol

3 Likes

These are so cool! I used to play Splatoon a lot, and I haven’t seen many patterns related to it

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.