[Closed]Tester call for Crochet: Strawberry Cow

I need testers for my Strawberry Cow - Crochet ePattern
Due Date: April 27th
Additional Requirements:
-Use any yarn you are comfortable working with ( I used weight 4 yarn) , and any hook (I used a 5mm)
-A journal with pictures (only of finished product is fine), and also please be active in the gc
-ghosting or no activity may result in being removed from testing if I am unable to get ahold of you
-Please provide me with what yarn and hook you are using so I have a variety of options
-Feedback (positive and negative)
If you are unable to finish before due date, please let me know ahead of time, I am always willing to work with you
Testers will be picked on April 15th!
This pattern will be free

Click pattern photo to apply:

31 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! I would use worsted weight and a 3.5mm hook.
The strawberry in the pocket is such an adorable addition!
Edited to add: I could also do this with Bernat Blanket and a 6mm hook if you need that combo more

3 Likes

omgg so cute!! good luck w testing <3

3 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

Cute! I would test for this one as well but im having some hand and finger pains from crocheting :smiling_face_with_tear: good luck with testing though!

4 Likes

Thanks!

3 Likes

gl with testing i love thissss :strawberry:

2 Likes

Thanks!

1 Like

this is adorable!! id love to test for you<3
should I be saying what weight yarn and or hook(s) I should be using or is that just optional ?

2 Likes

Yes, unless your going to use the same as me. I just want to see what variety I might have.

2 Likes

I’d love to test! Are there any color requirements? I have red but not enough white for the body/head.

If I’m chosen I have red, coral, Light green, and light brown all in Weight 4. I’ll be using a 3.5mm hook.

2 Likes

No, as long as the colors are close to what mine are then, any is fine.

1 Like

Whatever you feel more comfortable using.

2 Likes

Thanks

2 Likes

I’ll use the blanket yarn with a 6mm hook. I should be able to start on this tomorrow :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Im using a 5mm hooks with red heart ww yarn and would love to test this pattern

2 Likes