[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Studio Ghibli Dangos (no sew)

Thank you!

4 Likes

This are so cute!!! I would love to make the 3 totoros! And maybe more if I can in timeā€‹:cookie::chocolate_bar:

4 Likes

You have no idea how much i would love to test! Ive loved howls moving castle sense it came out! I can make any characters i would like to make the howls moving castle ones but i probably have time to make all of them. :doughnut:

5 Likes

these are so cute! good luck with testing!

5 Likes

Adorble!

3 Likes

Same! I really wanted to make Heem too, but I just couldnā€™t figure out a way to make it no sew (at least easily)

4 Likes

They look amazing, I would like to do the totoro.

3 Likes

OMG THEY ARE SO CUTE :heart: :heart: :heart:!!! I am a huge fan of studio ghibli! I donā€™t have the time to test this which is sad because Iā€™ve missed all of your recent tester calls :confused: I would love to make this when released though! (And by the way I am currently crocheting your teacup frog and Its coming out great!!)

3 Likes

That makes sense his shape is a little weird to try and make no sew anyway haha

3 Likes

Thats alright! I have another 3 patterns that need to be tested soon!

Make sure to make a journal so I can see it when your done! :heart_hands:

4 Likes

Yes! His snout is just sooo long!

3 Likes

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH I LOVE STUDIO GHIBLI and the fact that itā€™s no-sew Chefā€™s kiss I will be watiting for the release! gl on testing!!

4 Likes

:chocolate_bar::birthday:love a chocolate cake :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I didnā€™t know what Studio Ghilbi was before I searched it up just now lol, but these are cute anyways : p
I would make the stack with Boh in it, but probably a few more since they look so quick!
Just a question before I apply- would it be okay if I tested and didnā€™t attach them with the skewer? Iā€™m not sure if I have one thatā€™s long enough
:cookie::ice_cream:

4 Likes

They are very quick! While writting the pattern I could easily make 3 stacks of 3 in one day! (Thats writing, photos and felt)

4 Likes

Hey! I see most of yours are made in the fluffy type yarn, would cotton also be alright?

I saw mention yarn weight and hook size and no weight requirements (I actually read the whole thing :laughing:) but I just want to check since itā€™s a different type of look you get!

I love the soot sprites, turnip head, calcifer, the kodamas, no face, all the totoro, catbus (really all of them but those are some of my faves) and if there we any that havenā€™t been picked Iā€™m cool with making whichever one just to help out :grin:

3 Likes

Hello ! These are so cute :face_holding_back_tears: and I would love to test ! Yes maā€™am I read the whole list too :nerd_face::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:! I would love to test boh, otori-sama and aogaeru but Iā€™m also willing to test any :face_holding_back_tears::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Also I love donuts :doughnut::heart::drooling_face:, and sometimes brownies in small amounts

5 Likes

There are no yarn type requirements! Just prefer similar colors!

3 Likes

Thank you! I forgot about brownies, they are sooo good :drooling_face:

4 Likes

Will this be a paid pattern?:cookie::chocolate_bar::cake:

4 Likes