[CLOSED] Tester call for Crochet: Studio Ghibli Dangos (no sew)

I BEG OF YOU :pray: PLEASE READ EVERYTHING CAREFULLY BEFORE APPLYING! Thank you!

I will select ALL testers that apply within 36hrs!
Due 2024-04-18T04:00:00Z FIRM, NO EXTENSIONS (roughly 10 days to test)
Will be released 2024-04-18T14:00:00Z for FREE

This is an intermediate pattern, but an experienced beginner could most likely make most of the characters! All characters are able to mix and match in any order you want (with the exception of Calcifer)! You can make one continuous piece OR you can make the characters individually!

The characters in order of easiest to hardest (I am open to opinion about ease, some may seem easier than I realize):
Warawara
Soot Sprites
Jiji and Lilly
Kodamas (two types)
No Face
Aogaeru
Boh
Totoros (mini, medium, and big)
Otori-Sama
Turnip Head
Catbus
Calcifer

Let me know which characters you want to make!

Skills needed:
:dango:the ability to READ
:dango:color changing
:dango:embroidering details
:dango:crocheting onto previously made peice
:dango:be able to make adjustments due to yarn and tension differences (tips are included)

Requirements:
:dango:must make AT LEAST 3 characters, more would be greatly appreciated!
:dango:journal
:dango:good quality photo(s) of finished project
:dango:provide yarn weight and hook size in journal
:dango:I CANNOT STRESS THIS ENOUGH! YOU MUST READ!!! It can become VERY confusing if you don’t read!!!
:dango:feedback, the good and bad
:dango:communicate in the groupchat
:dango:No yarn weight or type requirements
:dango:Prefer similar colors, if you have questions about specific characters please ask!
:dango:felt in NOT required but it can reduce the amount of embroidery necessary

Pattern will be gifted upon completion of the journal!

Thank you to all that will apply! And if you happen to be one of those that actually read, comment an emoji of your favorite dessert :doughnut::ice_cream: or pastry :croissant::heart_hands:

DID YOU READ EVERYTHING BEFORE APPLYING??? :face_with_raised_eyebrow: you scrolled down quite a bit before you were able to apply, hmmm… :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
Click pattern photo to apply:

52 Likes

Aww how cute! They’re so amazing

4 Likes

How cute!!! I don’t have enough time unfortunately but since it’s free I’ll definitely get it!

3 Likes

Awwww they’re so adorable! I’d like to test otori-sama, boh,mini Totoro, lily, or any others that need to be tested and aren’t chosen already :icecream::cookie:

3 Likes

these are so stinkin cute!!

3 Likes

Ohh my goodness it’s so cute! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: My sister absolutely LOVES studio Ghibli! I would love to make the howls moving castle ones or Totoro ones! (Including the cat bus!) :moon_cake::croissant::birthday::icecream::pie::cupcake::cake::popcorn::chocolate_bar::candy::lollipop::custard::doughnut::cookie::honey_pot::bubble_tea:

3 Likes

so cute! i luv studio ghibli

3 Likes

so cute!
:ice_cream: :ice_cream: :ice_cream: :ice_cream:

4 Likes

Super cute, I would make sootsprite, catbus, Totoro and calcifer

4 Likes

AWWW!!! I would like to make the Totoro stack, and the cat bus stack! :cake: :cookie: :icecream:

4 Likes

That would be much appreciated!

4 Likes

Howls moving castle is my favorite and I think that Calcifer might be me favorite :shushing_face: (Btw you haven’t applied)

5 Likes

Applied! Thanks for telling me! Wouldn’t want to miss out on the chance to test these!

4 Likes

No problem! I feel I might need as many testers as I can get :sweat_smile: its basically 16 different patterns all in one…

3 Likes

Omg SO cute!!!
Obsessed with Ghibli and crochet so I’d make as many of these as I had time to!!! I love them so much!!! :mango::icecream::birthday: (I know mango isn’t a dessert or pastry necessarily but it IS my fav dessert lol

5 Likes

Thank you! Id appreciate any and all that you can make! Mango definitely can be a dessert!

4 Likes

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH, THEY ARE SO CUTE !
Not sure which one I’ll make since I can’t check what yarn I have right now, but most likely: totoro, soot sprite, kodoma/s and maybe no-face.
:icecream::waffle::cookie:

4 Likes

So cute!! Your patterns are always amazing!! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Wowowow! So many characters!! I love them all. Good luck with testing! I will be on the lookout for the release :star_struck:

4 Likes

Thank you! Inwas slightly worried that the kodamas might be left out :sweat_smile:

3 Likes