[Closed] Tester call for Crochet: Three-eyed Fish

I need testers for my Three-eyed Fish - Crochet ePattern
Hi! I’m looking for around 5 testers to help me test my new three-eyed fish pattern! This little freak of nature can be made in any kind and colour of yarn!
It is not incredibly difficult, but some crochet background is required.

Requirements:
:star:Be able to finish the plushie in two weeks after receiving the pattern, take photos and feel comfortable with me sharing them!

Additionally, if you have a crochet Instagram account - let me know so that I can follow you and tag you in the testers appreciation post once the time comes!

Click pattern photo to apply:

28 Likes

My daughter will love to get this if i get picked. She is a huge Simpson fan.

2 Likes

That’s great! Thanks for applying :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

i’d love to test!! i don’t have an instagram, but i hope that’s not much of a problem :blush:

2 Likes

that’s perfectly okay! I just ask for Instagram to tag the creators once I post their work on mine :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

acrylic yarn and embroidery eyes are ok? if yes ill be happy to help :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi! Sorry for such a late reply - yes! That’s absolutely okay!

1 Like

Hi! The tester call is now closed and the testers have been contacted, so @leaders I would appreciate a change in the title :wink:

2 Likes

You have to put closed in the title, then @leaders will close the post
(At least I think)
:heart::heart:

2 Likes

I can’t edit the post due to member constraints unfortunately (I don’t really post that much on ribblr so I don’t have the option just yet) :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Either works - we can edit the title and fully close the thread for you. The tag helps us notice it.

Hope your testing goes well.

2 Likes