(Closed) Tester call for Crochet: Tiger Shark With Mouth

I need testers for my Tiger Shark With Mouth, - Crochet ePattern
This is an advanced pattern that requires 4 colours, a variety of stitches and the shark has a mouth at the end.
Tester Call Closes on: Sunday 24th March
Testers will have 10 days to test the pattern (Until the 3rd of April)
Requirements: Test the pattern, write a review and post it on instagram/tiktok (optional)
Click pattern photo to apply:

47 Likes

This is so cute!!! i would try doing it but I don’t like doing color changes to much it just stresses me out with all the yarn everywhere lol :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

OMG that looks wonderful! it really is amazing and adorable! :shark: :shark: :heart: :heart:

@TheDavisandDriscoll

3 Likes

Thx! :heartpulse:

2 Likes

There is a reason that @evalynnRose called me in!

My account before this one was called JuliatheShark!

4 Likes

I LOVE SHARKS SO MUCH I’d love to test for you!!!

3 Likes

i would love to test as it is sooo cuteee but idk if i can finish by due date

2 Likes

That’s ok. If you would still really like to do it, you can crochet as much as you can in 10 days and send a process photo instead, and then send a finished photo whenever you can. :slight_smile:
How much time do you think it might take you instead?

2 Likes

I need this in my life, I love sharks

2 Likes

I would LOVE to test! :shark: :two_hearts:

1 Like

uhh I don’t know, but would love to do what you said. What size yarn/brand did you use?

I mean, there’s finally something I wanna test! I’ve been looking for something to test lately because I don’t have much tests, so this is perfect! i need to testtttt

1 Like

I used Melissa Arya Yarn (it’s a random brand but you can use any) and a 5mm hook. But any yarn works tbh.

1 Like

Ok i was planning on using Sweet Snuggles Lite with a 5 mm hook
I was asking for the size btw
Could I have a side pic? how long it is? Sorry to be picky but I don’t wanna make something too long (too much yarn)

Dw it’s ok. Sweet snuggles sounds like perfect yarn.
The shark looks like this sideways:

(But if you think it’s still too long, then you can adjust the pattern and make it shorter. Also the fins are flat and use less yarn than the fins of other shark patterns.
It’s 33cm I think when counting the tail.

5 Likes

Thanks!! I will try my best and will prob modify the pattern to make it shorter

1 Like

I absolutely love this! I love realistic animal patterns like this! So cute!

2 Likes

This is so cute and realistic! I applied

3 Likes

Wow! This is so cute I love it!! I already have the yarn and I’d be so happy to test it :blush:

2 Likes

omg this is so cute! id love to test it :slight_smile:

2 Likes