[CLOSED] tester call for fruit coasters in a basket crochet pattern!

I would adore to test!!! I’m currently remaking my room to looking more cottagecorey and I feel this will be perfect for it!

1 Like

I would love to test!!! It is soo cute

1 Like

@DinosaursAreSad look! You should apply!!! Your more experienced than me and will be able to get it done on time!! But werent we talking abt fruit coasters last time we saw eachother?

2 Likes

Truly gorgeous cant wait for the pattern :purple_heart:

1 Like

Yay! So happy to see them all together and the basket! Look forward to seeing who you pick! Good luck to us all! And those of us who don’t get chosen, we’ll still be winners when the pattern comes out!

2 Likes

I would love to test!! My instagram is @hyemicrochets if you would like to see some of my other work :slight_smile:

1 Like

yep! that’s why i made sure to specify that testers can either post on instagram or create a journal on ribblr, so everyone can join :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

Hello dear, I really like making coasters and yours look awesome. Will be happy if got this chance to make them :green_heart: haveca good day.

1 Like

I’d love to test this pattern​:heart_eyes:
I’ve a public Instagram @mayheadthreads and can make a journal if required​:blush:

1 Like

I would love to test for you!

1 Like

Interested!
My IG is @minichelle.designs and I have some makes posted here too​:two_hearts:

1 Like

These look amazing! I’m definetely interested in testing this pattern!

1 Like

I’m interested!!! :heartpulse:

1 Like

These are adorable I’m interested!

1 Like

I would lovee to test for this !! I’m so in love with this project :face_holding_back_tears:

1 Like

I would love to test this pattern :heart_eyes: my IG is @Ameliacraftstore

1 Like

I would love to test! Super cute!

1 Like

I was just thinking about making coasters and these are sooo perfect​:heart_eyes:! I would love to test it for you!

1 Like

I’d love to test if you’re still look for testers

1 Like

I’d love to test this :blush:🫶🏼:heartpulse:

1 Like