[CLOSED] tester call for fruit coasters in a basket crochet pattern!

hello!! excited to announce the tester call for this pattern :apple: :tangerine: :watermelon: :pear: simply like this post and comment something along the lines of ‘i’m interested’ to apply :blush: will be picking 5-6 testers (honestly depends on how many people apply) on 2023-03-28T16:00:00Z! testers will be announced under this post and added to a group chat :partying_face: instructions will be given there :blue_heart: tester call closes 2023-03-28T15:59:00Z

t&c:

• must have either a public crochet account on instagram and post a picture of the finished product to your feed OR create a journal on ribblr
  • be able to finish within 3 weeks of receiving the pattern
  • provide feedback + photos to be featured in the pattern (credit will be given ofc!)

more info: i used 5ply milk cotton yarn with a 3.5mm hook for the coasters

46 Likes

How exciting!!! I loved these so much when I first saw them :star_struck:

I’d LOVE to test! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I would love to test :apple::tangerine::watermelon::pear:

3 Likes

I’d love to test! I don’t have a public insta, but I can definitely make a journal.

3 Likes

OMG this is so cute! I would love to test this and can make a journal!

2 Likes

I’d love to test too! What yarn weight is it and would it matter too much if we were to change it by 1 size? (I would use weight 4 yarn for example)

3 Likes

I‘d love to test these! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Welcome!!!

2 Likes

not sure what yarn weight i used for the coasters but it’s whatever weight that works with a 3.5mm hook! unfortunately i think anything larger will make the coasters way too oversized :smiling_face_with_tear: :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

I’d love to test. My Instagram is jaydeedeecrafts and I also have my journals you can peruse.

3 Likes

If it turns out too big I could always try with a smaller hook. Weight 4 usually says 5mm hook on the paper but I usually use a 2 or 3mm hook with it.

3 Likes

I’d love to test!

3 Likes

I would love to test for you. I have examples of my work on here, Instagram and Ravelry (same username).

3 Likes

I would love to test and i also have insta @cassiiee_crochet but is it okay if its worsted yarn?

1 Like

I would love to test!! I can make a journal on here and just started a crochet account on insta TeresasAtticStitches

1 Like

if the worsted yarn you have works well with 3.5mm hook it should be okay!

1 Like

That’s such a cute pattern! Good luck on your testing!

1 Like

Hi :wave:, i would love to test this. This is such a cute thing you desinged and i love it :heart::heart:

1 Like

Good luck with testing!

1 Like

Good luck with testing your beautiful pattern!

1 Like