[Closed] Tester call for Knitting: Thrice Thick Beanie (Knit)

I need testers for my Thrice Thick Beanie (Knit) - Knitting ePattern

• Project type: Knitting

• Difficulty level: Beginner (uses provisional cast on and SSK)

*Tester applications close: December 1, 2023

*Testing timeframe: Journal, photos, and additional feedback are due December 12, 2023

• Materials needed:

*Yarn

• (2) skeins (100g x 150yds each) of worsted weight (weight 4) alpaca/wool blend yarn

• 10 yards of scrap yarn (the smoother, the better)

• Knitting Needles

• 16” circular needles (or 32” circulars for magic loop) in US 9 (5.5mm)

• 16” circular needles (or 32” circulars for magic loop) in US 8 (5mm)

• US 8 (5mm) DPNs.

*Notions

• Tapestry needle
  • Scissors
  • 4 stitch markers (1 unique marker for BOR, 3 of the same)

Click pattern photo to apply:

13 Likes

Dang wish i knew how to knit. Super cute!

3 Likes

I sure wish I had time! Good luck

2 Likes

I would love to test this for you but I’m a beginner, do I have to have double pointed and circular needles? My circular needles are the right size but my double points are smaller

1 Like

Hi! You can use either the double pointed needle or the smaller size circular needle in a magic loop for the decrease section - whichever you prefer working with!

• Sammi at DGY
2 Likes

Can I try? I’m not sure how well it will come out since I’ve only made squares before to make a patchwork cardigan and I don’t want to waste your time if I can’t do it, I’m going to apply but I understand if you don’t choose me :blush:

1 Like

You’re welcome to try! I think this would be a great first project to attempt working in the round :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: it is a really cute beanie so hopefully I can figure it out lol

2 Likes

You can do it! If you have any questions, you’re always welcome to message us!

• Sammi at DGY
2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.