[Closed] Tester call for my little Moon the sleepy bunny ⊹⁺

I also do t have insta but I will definitely follow you here! I would probably do a white bunny on a yellow moon in chenille yarn! It’s so cute I really hope I get to test this!

3 Likes

Would love to test him out! I think I would do a white of grey Bernat baby blanket bunny with a purple velvet moon.:star_struck::purple_heart::sparkles::ok_hand:t2: I have an Instagram to post as well. :wink: Good luck!!:crossed_fingers:t2:

3 Likes

I would like to apply-this pattern is so cute! I followed you here but I dont have insta. I’ll use medium/normal weight yarn in pastel yellow and white, or ill do it in bernat blanket yarn, depending on if I go to Michaels soon!

3 Likes

So cute!!! Applied!!! I would love to test this!! :heart_eyes: I would use weight 6 priemer chunky yarn and a 6mm hook.

3 Likes

I dont have ig but i followed u i would use bernat in white for the moon and light gray for the bunny!

3 Likes

I’d be happy to use acrylic yarn in a light yellow for the moon and a light blue for the bunny with a 4mm hook or blanket yarn in brown/white colour change for the bunny and a white/pink/purple mottled one for the moon with a 6mm hook :grin:

2 Likes

OMG THIS IS TO DIE FOR I’ll apply! I’ll js use 4ply yarn ^^ following!!

2 Likes

This is adorable (≧∇≦)

1 Like

Looks like a half of a moon with a sleepy rabbit.

1 Like

Thanks (//∇//)\

Oh my gosh! That’s sooooo cute. I’m finishing up another pattern test, but I should be done very very soon. I’ll bookmark this post and if I’m done until tonight or early tomorrow, I’ll definitely apply.

Anyway, I believe I’d use either gray or yellowish for the moon, cream or white for the bunny! I can send you a picture of the yarns I plan on using. All of them are a type of thin chenille.

My Instagram is @amilagurumi.eu!

1 Like

How much will this be when you release it? I really wanna test but just in case…

2 Likes

OMG I just saw ur reel on insta gram of u designing this I i would love to test rn but I’m already testing for a couple other oatterns

2 Likes

Parfait white for the moon and ligth pink and bright pink for de bunny. Will look beautifull in my grandauther room

2 Likes

So sad i broke my finger and can’t crochet for a while…:sob::sob::sob: It’s been almost two weeks now since I last crocheted, AND i have a fair coming up​:sob: WHY AT THIS TIME, I WOULD HAVE LOVED TO TEST THIS​:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart:

2 Likes

in would love to test

2 Likes

how much will the pattern be after testing

2 Likes

Owwww thanks !! I hope you’ll finish it !! (´꒳`)

1 Like

I didn’t fix the price for the moment :sob: but for sure under 5€ ・:*+.(( °ω° ))/.:+ (it can be very lower, just I don’t know right now )

1 Like

Ooowww thanks !! I’m so happy that you see it !!! It means a lot for me (//∇//)\

2 Likes