[Closed] Tester call for my little Moon the sleepy bunny ⊹⁺

⊹⁺₊ tester call !! Moon the sleepy bunny ₊⁺⊹

Hiii !! i’m looking for 4-5 testers for my ribblr pattern !! I recommend intermediate crocheters because this requires a lot of sew !!

⊹ How to join :

-follow my shop here Unique patterns | Shaiinessustudio | Ribblr
and on Instagram (shaiinessu.studio)

-like this post

-comment what type of yarn or colors you would like to use !

⊹ tester requirement :

-testers will have 1 weeks to finish the pattern

-give constructive feedback

-post the final result on your account, tag me and help promote the pattern release !

Thank you so much to everyone who applies and shares (//∇//)\ ! Testers will be chosen by the end of the week !⊹⁺₊

72 Likes

So cute! I would love to apply! I think I would like to use either velvet or acrylic yarn and pastel colours, bree_williams4 I followed you there and on here :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I don’t have insta but I followed you on here! I will be making a light blue bunny on a white moon or vice versa with Bernat baby blanket yarn! Please consider! I would love to test!

6 Likes

Is there a link to click to apply?

5 Likes

Usually you would click pic to apply, but I dont see that. Id love to apply for your ribblr and IG version. I have several kinds of yarn so if youre looking for a spacific yarn that someone hasnt mentioned yet that youd like to see if it works up nicely in (baby blanket, cheinell, or acrylic)… just let me know

4 Likes

I’m still new here (//∇//) I put the link !! (with the link I can choose who can test ?)

4 Likes

Bernat baby blanket is my go to. I think either a blue or pink would be SO cute with this. I love this design so much

4 Likes

Yep you can see everyone who applied

3 Likes

Pastel color pink or white for the moon and fluffy white or pale tan for the bunny

4 Likes

I would love to test your pattern I might do a blue or gray for the moon and a white for the rabbit:)

4 Likes

It’s okay !! (´꒳`) click on the link in the post to participate !!

3 Likes

this is soo cute the yarn i would use is bernat baby yarn and i would use white for the bunny and yellow for the moon,i dont have instagram so i cant follow you :((

3 Likes

So cute! Good luck on your first test! ^^

3 Likes

its sooo cute!! i just followed! i will probably use white for the bunny and pink for the moon!
my instagram is blooming_crochet_botique just so you can know

4 Likes

I understand it’s okay (´꒳`) !!

3 Likes

Thanks !! (≧∀≦)

2 Likes

I would love to have test!!! I have made many bunnies n the past and I would probably use a light blue for the moon or pink and a white or gray bunny. If I do not qualify I wish you the best of luck! I followed you! I will use chunky size 6 Berber blanket and a 5 mm or whatever the pattern says! Hope I get picked!!:crossed_fingers:

3 Likes

Ahhh I love this! I need this

3 Likes

awwwww it’s so cute!!! unfortunately i don’t have the time to test :frowning: so sorry :frowning:
hope you’ll release the pattern soon!!

3 Likes

Thank yoouuuuu, no worries !!! I hope toooo (≧∀≦)

3 Likes