-CLOSED-Tester call for new crochet pattern: The Mulled Wine Jumper

Hi Ribblrs! :purple_heart:

*Edit: Last few slots still available!!

We have a new crochet design to introduce - The Mulled Wine Jumper!
We’re now looking for testers to test the pattern!

Click pattern photo to apply, and reply to this post with a wine emoji​:wine_glass: :

This pattern is made to measure, and it’s advanced-beginner friendly!
It’s made with Aran/Worsted weight yarn, but can be made with any yarn weight as the instructions are made to your measures, it’s super cozy and perfect for winter!
It’s the best project to work on during the holiday!

Testing starts: 11 December 2023
Testing Ends: 15 January 2024
Craft type : Crochet
Skill level : All levels
Sizes available: Made to measure
Yarn required: Worsted acrylic yarn used in the pattern but can be made with any yarn weight. Yardage is different depending on the yarn and size.

:gift:BONUS: The chosen testers will get 25% off coupon to get the materials on Ribblr!

Requirements:

• Uploading notes regularly to your journal on RIbblr
  • Take good quality pictures of the finished jumper
  • Answering a short form once you’ve finished working on the design

Looking forward to seeing this jumper made by all the amazing testers!

36 Likes

I know I can’t finish in the time line, but it’s so pretty! Good luck with testing!

9 Likes

Man if this gets an extended deadline, let me know. Unfortunately with shipping yarn and such i probably couldnt complete this tipl mid february.

Super cute though!!

7 Likes

:wine_glass:

7 Likes

3 Likes

this is so pretty!! good luck with testing! <3

5 Likes

Cuteee good luck with testing :sparkles::heartpulse:

4 Likes

2 Likes

How much yarn does the project use?

2 Likes

It’s hard to say, as it’s a made-to-measure pattern - It depends on your size, the yarn you choose and length you choose… but in the pictures it was made with Worsted yarn, and took about 600g of yarn. In any case, you start with the bodice and make the sleeves afterwards, so if you run out of yarn after making the bodices you can make the sleeves a different color and it will add a color blocked effect! :purple_heart:
Hope that helps!

3 Likes

This looks super cozy :heart: I can’t start such a large test right now but want to wish you best of luck in testing. Will it be a free pattern or premium?

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

WIl this pattern be free when released? I might test though!

3 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

This is so cool. I’m tempted to join but I’m not sure I’ll be able to finish :sob::sob: