(CLOSED) Tester Call for Opossum Pattern

Hello all-

I need a few testers (up to 5) for my Log the Opossum pattern.

This is the first pattern I am putting up on this site. So there may be a few suggestions in terms of layout or other site related issues that arise. Please be patient, as I am still learning.

I have only recently begun to share my patterns and makes. I may have some terminology or wording of some steps which is unclear to others, so just let me know as you find it and I will do my best to make it more easily accessible.

Because many of us are busy and I have a full time job- due date will be in 2 weeks on 1/29/23.

The pattern itself should work up quickly- I have been making them for a few years and they only take me a couple hours anymore, but I may crochet faster than others. I would consider it a beginner friendly pattern- but there is some sewing involved. More professional photos will be included in the final pattern (I am waiting on my camera to come back from being borrowed.)

Those who want to apply please consider the following:

• Please have the pattern completed, including a journal, by 1/29/23.
  • Constructive feedback is appreciated through private messages
  • Super bulky- Bernat blanket is standard but I would love to see Logs of all sizes and yarn types
  • Consider posting it to your social media tagging my Instagram (not required but appreciated)

Happy crocheting!
-Jadie

14 Likes

I would love to test! Its adorable! I have bernat blanket yarn and i can post on insta!

5 Likes

Id love to test its so cute

3 Likes

It’s super cute!!! I’d love to test it!!! I would just need to get grey blanket yarn, or I could do it in normal yarn weight.

3 Likes

I’d love to test this, it’s so cute! I’d definitely be able to post it on insta. Also, I’d probably use a medium weight yarn because I don’t have the Bernat yarn for it atm.

4 Likes

omg! i would love to test, opossums are my fav animal​:heart:

3 Likes

Cute!

2 Likes

I’ll add you now! Feel free to use whatever colors you like!

3 Likes

I’ll add you now! Use whatever you have on hand!

2 Likes

I’ll add you now! Feel free to use whatever you have on hand or would like- the more Logs the better!

2 Likes

No worries! Use what you have! I will add you now!

2 Likes

I will add you now! Clearly the more opossum patterns you have the better, right?

2 Likes

Thanks! It’s one of my favorites. My nieces love them. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Testers have been added. Closing this call. Please let me know if you have not received the pattern (because that means my technological abilities have once again failed me…)

3 Likes