[CLOSED] Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Crochet Furby

This is really cool. I made a little ami long furby last year and plan to make more :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much, im excited! this is such a good idea!

2 Likes

I would love to be able to test your pattern

1 Like

Hello, I would love to test this pattern for you! I grew up with furby so this is a dream come true!

Thank you! You are now a tester

Thanks! Its nice to know that so many people love Furbys. I added you as a tester

Ahaha the nostalgia! These look great! Wish I had time to test but I’m doing some sewing tests and need to finish some other sewing and crochet projects too :rofl::joy: Good luck on your test! :tada::four_leaf_clover:

1 Like

I would love to test! I’ve been looking for a Furby pattern… this is amazing! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I wish I had the materials! I had furbys when I was little and loved them. They are so cute!! Good luck with testing. I hope to get the design when you make it available.

1 Like

omg I really wish I had time to test!! I love furbys so much!! Such a cute pattern!

1 Like

I’d love to test! I’ve got tons of chenille and fur yarns. The only thing I’ll need to adapt is the eyes as I don’t use felt, but i have plenty of white worsted I can make a circular eye and iris with. :heart:

1 Like

Thats great! I have added you as a tester

1 Like

It will be neat to see what the eyes will look like in a differnt material. I added you as a tester.

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:!!

1 Like

Yay! Thank you!! I’m beyond excited… Furby was one of my fave toys :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like