CLOSED!! Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Flathead Mushroom

I need testers for my Flathead Mushroom - pattern-Crochet ePattern

Please have a public IG or other social media account displaying your crafts. This is my first testing call so please be patient if there is anything I need to learn. Apply if you are comfortable working with double and front-post double crochet. This pattern works up very quickly so it should be a short assignment. I am beyond excited to release this!

17 Likes

When is the due date? And what kind of yarn?

1 Like

I used a lighter dk & 2mm hook. You can use any yarn/hook combo & colors you’d like. 2 weeks should be sufficient time, so 19 March.

3 Likes

I would like to test is IG @brikoba

2 Likes

It’s shaped really well! Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

I would love to test, currently i only have my makes which are all patterns I’ve tested!

3 Likes

I would love to test this! My public IG account is r0tte3 :sparkles:

2 Likes

Very unusual! Would love to give it a go!

3 Likes

I would love to test this it’s beautifully detailed and 19th March is my Birthday :tada: hehe

2 Likes

I would love to test this ! I’ve just started out my ig but its @RKeeryDesigns

2 Likes

I’d love to test! My Instagram is @minichelle.designs

2 Likes

I‘d love to test if you still need testers my insta is @angel_wares

2 Likes

I would love to test if you still need testers! My IG is @insomniacmomcrochet

2 Likes

I’d like to test it :grin:, this is my Instagram @ale_crochet4life

2 Likes

I would love to test this​:heart_eyes: my insta is @kitty..crochet_

2 Likes

Hey, everyone! I apologize for the time gap. I’m giving us some more deadlines/info. I will select 3-5 people by 3/11, and the project will be due by 3/25. You can use any yarn/hook of your liking. I have not tested this pattern using blanket yarn. I may have more information after selecting testers.

5 Likes

Know you said that you were selecting people today, but if you decide to add anymore testers I’d greatly love to test this pattern! Insta is NeonRyoku. Thanks

3 Likes

Would love to test this provided i have the required ,materials as i love mushrooms!

2 Likes

Hey, everyone! Testers have been selected and added at this point. Thanks so much for the interest! Hopefully I’ll have more opportunities opening up in the coming months as I organize my space, my work, and life overall.

4 Likes

could I test this please

1 Like