(CLOSED)Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Prism Pal Triceratops

I need testers for my Prism Pal Triceratops - pattern-Crochet ePattern

I am looking for a few brave souls who would be willing to test my Prism Pal Triceratops pattern! This pattern requires shaping and manipulation. It is an advanced beginner to intermediate level pattern.

Testers will need yarn in black, white, a body color, an accent color, and another color of choice for the eyes (I used my accent color).
You may use any type of yarn but the pattern works best with yarn that holds shape well. I would like at least 1 tester to use blanket or chenille yarn.

Testers will be checking the pattern for errors (grammar, stitch counts, round numbers, etc). They will provide feedback on the layout, photos, understanding of the pattern, and difficulty. They will need to take at least 2 well lit photos and be alright with photos being used for promotion and/or in the pattern.

I do ask that testers have a public crochet related Instagram account in order to share finished photos. (I will follow all of my testers!) If you are interested, please comment what type of yarn you’d like to use along with your Instagram!

Testers will be chosen by Monday evening.
Due date is March 6th :grin:

9 Likes

I love to test. I’d be using parfait chunky (super bulky #6) and my insta is stitched_with_hope

2 Likes

Would love to test this for you :slight_smile:
My Instagram is crafty_hookz_creations
I can test in Bernat Velvet and or a combo of Sweet Snuggles Lite and Chenille Home Slim :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I wish I could! This is so adorable! I’m working on patterns for my shop! Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

I have time to work this in between other tests. I do have blanket yarn if you want me to. Or, many other choices. DK? Instagram is the same as here, HookedByMarilyn

1 Like

Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

I have added you to our Instagram chat group!

1 Like