(Closed) Tester call for pattern-Crochet pattern: Super Mario Inspired

Hello, I just finished my patterns for my Mario Inspired pieces, since my first tester call didn’t go to well, figure ill add the 3 of them here. Deadline will be about 2/3 weeks. If you’d like to help test any of these just comment which ones. Or even any feedback from the pattern is appreciated, Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I need testers for my Super Mario Bullet Bill - pattern-Crochet ePattern

I need testers for my Super Mario Mushroom - pattern-Crochet ePattern

I need testers for my Super Mario Star - pattern-Crochet ePattern

15 Likes

Good luck with testing :heart: love your designs

3 Likes

:blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you very much!

2 Likes

These are so cool, if I wasn’t already tied up in testing stuff. Good luck!

3 Likes

I’d love to test any of them :blue_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and thats okay, good luck with everyone already haha :blush:

3 Likes

Oh awesome, Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If you don’t mind ill set you for my Mushroom, and if you wanted i can change it or add you for another afterwards if you’d like :blush: Take your time with it, theres no deadline but hopefully within 2 weeks.

3 Likes

I’d love to test any one of them!

3 Likes

Oh awesome, thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: If its okay ill add you to my Bullet Bill one, and as well if youd rather a different one I can change it or add you to another if you’d like. Theres no deadline for it but hoping within 2 weeks from the time you get it :blush:

3 Likes

I would like to do all three, my son’s bday is coming up and he loves Mario! Lef me know if i can help! Whichever one you need is fine, but it would be great to make him a blanket with all three!

4 Likes

These are amazing! I would love to test them for you! If testers still needed that is. If not…Good luck with patterns these are so fun!

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: That sounds like a lovely idea. I will deff add you to all 3, each took me about 6 hours to make but if your quick, you may be able to do it sooner. I have no deadline for it, just share photos or finally photos when done please :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you vert much, Im still accepting tester :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: which one/ones would you like? if you wanted, youre welcome to all 3 even haha

3 Likes

I can do all 3 if you would like! (I WOULD LOVE TO!) I am finishing a test right now so i can start on these by then end of the week if that is ok with you. (I work retail and we got the superbowl and valentines day to get past lol)

3 Likes

that sounds awesome , I will add you too all 3 then :blush:, and yeah sounds good. Theres no rush on this, i have no deadline, just keep me informed along the way or atleast with final photos please :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

You got it! Thanks!!! I will do journals with photos for you! So excited!! :smiley:

3 Likes

Let me know if you’d like me to proofread :wink:

3 Likes

Cool, thank you! I’ll tell you if I finish and can do another one

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I look forwarded to seeing your photos, I hope you enjoy it :blush:

1 Like

Sounds good, and no rush :blush:

2 Likes