CLOSED Tester call for rabbit pattern and mouse pattern

I am looking for 2 more testers for the rabbit pattern and 1 more tester for the mouse pattern. As a mouse tester, you only have to do either Mr or Mrs Mouse, but you can of course make both if you want to.

The pattern is written in English and uses U.S. abbreviations.
I do also have the pattern in Swedish if you want to test the Swedish version instead.

Skill level: easy, both patterns have one intermediate stitch, bobble stitch, and the rabbit pattern also have a double bobble stitch. If you are unsure of any of these stitches, just tell me and I will send you a link with instructions to the stitch you are unsure of. (These instructions will come as a separate file with the pattern when I sell it)

Approximate time to finish: 9h

Deadline: 4 May 2024 is the final date for sharing feedback. Please do not overshoot this date without giving a heads up first if you cannot make it :slight_smile:

Dimensions: height rabbit: 11 cm, height mouse 9 cm, both are 3.5 cm across the belly

Experience: You should know basic stitches (see techniques). You don’t need to know the two bobble stitches, if you feel like trying to learn a new stitch.

How to sign up:
Write a comment and tell me if you want to test the mouse or the rabbit and if you want to test the English or Swedish version and also if you need any of the instructions of the techniques. I will send a message with a link to the pattern.

Techniques used:

• Magic ring
  • Single crochet
  • Chain stitch (mouse pattern only)
  • Increase
  • Decrease
  • Bobble stitch (tell me if you need instructions)
  • Double bobble stitch (rabbit pattern only, tell me if you need instructions)
  • Invisible ending (mouse pattern only, tell me if you need instructions)

Materials and tools needed:

• I have used a mercerized cotton yarn, 125m by 50 g, you can use another yarn if you want, change hook size accordingly.
  • Colours: Natural colour for body, head and ears and for mouse pattern: a colour of your choosing on the bow and/or bow tie
  • Hook size 2,25 mm, or the appropriate for your yarn
  • Stuffing
  • Darning needle, embroidery needle and scissors
  • Embroidery yarn, I have used mercerized cotton yarn, 670 m by 100 g (black and white), if you prefer safety eyes you are welcome to use that.

Compensation: A copy of the finished pattern and my gratitude!

Expectations:
Please check the pattern for errors.
Were the instructions clear and easy to follow?
If some of the instructions are unclear, do you have a suggestion on how to make it clearer and more understandable?
Do you think the pattern is easy, if the instructions of the two bobble stitches comes with the pattern, or is it rather an easy/intermediate pattern?
Do you have any other comments about the pattern?

16 Likes

i’d love to test :heartpulse:

3 Likes

Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face: Which pattern are you interested in, the mouse or the rabbit or both?

3 Likes

I’d love to test :grin:

3 Likes

Thanks! :blush: Which pattern are you interested in, the rabbit or the mouse or both?

4 Likes

I would love to test the rabbit! I also may need an explanation of the double bobble stitch, but I’m familiar with all the other techniques!

2 Likes

Very cute design :grin:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

4 Likes

Good luck on your testing!

I just want to point out for everyone that the US/UK terms will be shown in the user’s preferred style while using the Ribblr ePattern.

3 Likes

so cute!! id love to test!!

3 Likes

Thank you for pointing that out! But unfortunately my pattern is pdf only, I haven’t written it on Ribblr, so it will only have U.S. terminology.

3 Likes