~CLOSED~TESTER CALL! 'Ghost Bucket'!

We’re looking for testers to test this brand new crochet Ribblr design: Ghost Bucket!
This is a cute chunky candy bucket made with fluffy chenille yarn!
Wether you are a beginner crocheter or intermediate, you’ll love this pattern!

Pattern: Ghost Bucket!
Craft type: Crochet
Skill level: Beginner
Materials required: 1 ball (100g) of Chunky Chenille yarn, plus a bit of DK/Light worsted for face details.
Time to complete testing: 24th of September

Note: You will need to take pictures of the final make. Pictures should be taken with a good camera or phone camera and should be shot with good lighting (either natural light, or artificial). Please make sure that you are able to do that before applying.

To apply to be a tester, post a comment in this thread with your choice of name for this ghost!
If you are chosen, you will be added as a tester and will have the pattern in your library by the 9th of September - make sure you start a pattern journal so we can see your WIP notes & photos.

Can’t wait to see your beautiful buckets!
:purple_heart: :ghost:

24 Likes

Hello I would love to test your pattern please :grin:

4 Likes

I would absolutely love to test this pattern, it’s really cute and unique and I would love to use this for trick or treating. :smiley:If I get picked I would call the ghosts

Ghost names :ghost:

• Eve/Evie the Ghost
  • Spook ( ghost in Dutch, pronounced spoke)

I also love the idea that some one else did @ChloWhite to call them Boo bags :ghost::shopping:

4 Likes

I would love to test this. I would name the ghost Bloo. Like the ghost on Foster’s House of Imaginary Friends.

4 Likes

Oooh I’d love to test this out! I would definitely call it Boo (like the ghost in Mario) so you could call them Boo Bags :ghost::grin:

4 Likes

aww he’s so cute! i’d call him bob. would love to test!

4 Likes

Aww I would love to test this pattern out for u, I’d call it the Ghastly Ghost pattern, or Boo :relaxed:

4 Likes

He is so cute! I’d help but I’m a newbie to crochet and so far none of my pattern trying has turned out right😁

4 Likes

I’d love to test as I’m always looking for cute new projects! I’d name him Sandy. Sandy the candy bucket.

4 Likes

Adorable pattern! <3

The lil guy looks like a Xavier or a Candace

4 Likes

I’d love to be considered! I have chenille yarn from to dollar tree, and enough to double-up strands for necessary chonk! I’d call them Candy Casper :candy::chocolate_bar::lollipop:

4 Likes

Awww! I would love to test this pattern and I would call the ghost Timothy the 3rd or I would call it cobweb.

4 Likes

I’d love to test this for you! As I ghost name I suggest Julie or reggie :relaxed:

4 Likes

@Pyro_maniaac @Dragonlaydee @SadSoftGhost @thekrochetcorner @Heyou2 @ChloWhite @Lloera27 @Erica227 @katiebrand2373
Welcome to Ribblr! :purple_heart:
You’re accepted as a tester! Please check your patterns library and private messages!

6 Likes

@Briarrosescreations @Cheflegomom @Yarnballthegreat @JenBesz @Cheetahhhh @Wovewholesomestithches @GraceFullyCreations @Varyavas @graciemae
You’re accepted as a tester! :purple_heart: Please check your patterns library and private messages!

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern!!
I suggest: spooky basketas the name :smiling_imp::innocent:

4 Likes

I would love to test this pattern and use them as spooky baskets! I would call this ghost Winston the wispy ghost

4 Likes

Hello I’m a high school students who still loves trick or treating and this is the cutest thing ever! I would love to be ab,e to test or even be notified for when the pattern comes out! I know no matter what I definitely need this adorable pattern!!-Katie

4 Likes

Gigi the ghost :ghost::ghost::ghost:

3 Likes

Can I please test your pattern

3 Likes