*CLOSED* TESTER CALL! 'Striped Autumn Pullover!

We’re looking for testers to test this brand new Ribblr knitting design: The Striped Autumn Pullover !
This is a casual design with puffy sleeves - length and sleeve length are customizable!
If you are an intermediate or an advanced-beginner knitter, then this pattern is just for you!
The pullover is slightly oversized and is available for sizes XS-3XL

Pattern: Striped Autumn Pullover
Craft type: Knitting
Skill level: Intermediate
Sizes available: XS-3XL
Materials required: Light worsted/DK yarn in 4 colors (approx 350g-700g total depending on size)
Time to complete testing: 25th of October

Note: You will need to take pictures of the final make. Pictures should be taken with a good camera or phone camera and should be shot with good lighting (either natural light, or artificial). Please make sure that you are able to do that before applying.

To apply to be a tester, comment below which size you want to make.
If you are chosen, you will be added as a tester and will have the pattern in your library by the 23rd of September - make sure you start a pattern journal and make a note of the size you are making, so we can see your WIP notes & photos.

Can’t wait to see your beautiful pullovers!
:purple_heart:

15 Likes

I would be able to test for a size Medium.

4 Likes

Hello! I would love to try the 2XL I’ve been meaning to make a striped sweater! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’d love to make in small size :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

5 Likes

Hello! I am already liking this cute pullover and would like to test this one for winters and I’ll wear it to my work. I can’t wait to try this. :blush:

3 Likes

Hi @YarnworksByElla and welcome to Ribblr!
You’ve been accepted and the pattern is waiting for you on your patterns library. :partying_face:
Please check your private message for more information.

2 Likes

Hi @Katefol @Ginadoes @Sohay98
You’ve been accepted and the pattern is waiting for you on your patterns library. :partying_face:
Please check your private message for more information.

3 Likes

Hi if still available I’d like to try a large!

3 Likes

I would like to make an XS :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Amabilia and @Alsloulou123 - thanks for applying! Please check your private messages for more info.

1 Like

Hi there if it is still available I can do a size L!!

2 Likes

If you’re still allowing testers, I’d love to test out a size small!

2 Likes

I would be interested in a size large. Thank you in advance for your consideration.

2 Likes

If you still need testers I can test a size medium!

2 Likes

@cgalvan @LindaW @Sm2ot - welcome to Ribblr and thank you for applying! Please check your private messages for more info!

2 Likes

Hi @danielaruiz ! Thanks for applying! Please check your private messages for more info.

2 Likes

I’d like to make a 3x

3 Likes

Welcome to Ribblr @Katelynelise345 ! Thanks for applying! Please check your private messages for more info.

2 Likes

I would love to try XL

2 Likes

I’d love to test the small or medium, whichever is needed!

2 Likes