(Closed) Tester Call: Super Crochet Mario Star face cloth

Hello Everyone! :blush: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: This is my very first pattern and I am looking for about 5 tester to try it out and please give me some feedback. As this is my first pattern, Im looking for my testers so create journals along the way, include any feedback or problems you hit! I will create a group chat with all my testers so you can DM me or can send me a private message instead.
The deadline isnt a big deal, Id like it done within 2 weeks from the time you received it, as it only took me 6ish hours to complete but if you need more time please let me know.
I will be gifting my pattern to all my testers as long as you have completed the testing.
Send me finally photos or journal photos are okay.
4mm Hook used
4Medium weight yarn used, you can change up the materials used but just be aware it may change measurements.
This is just a basic pattern, can be used for face cloth, use them as granny squares, plenty of ideas.

13 Likes

Congratulations!!!

1 Like

Thank you very much :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hi there I would be happy to test for you, please let mw know, thanks! Cute project by the way!

2 Likes

Cute! Good luck with your test
(I can proofread if you want)

2 Likes

Hi, Thank you :blush: I added you as a tester, please message me with any issues as this is my first pattern written

2 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I would love if you could do that, I have received some helpful tips froms @anon5108995. But i would love if you wouldnt mind doing that as this is the first pattern ive written and want to make sure im doing it correct. Theres no rush at all, i added you as an Editor :blush:

3 Likes

opps, okay i thought i did that stuff, still figuring that out haha … Edit: I have fixed it and added the 2 of you, thank you :blush:

2 Likes

Id love to test this!!!

2 Likes

Thank you :blush: Adding you as a tester now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Really cool! Good luck with testing!

2 Likes

Thank you very much :blush:

2 Likes

I would like to test

3 Likes

I’d like to be a tester for this cute project​:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: adding you now

2 Likes

Adding you now :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Thank you

3 Likes

This is now closed, Thank you everyone who are testing for me :blush:

3 Likes

@Karametra @NoKittenAroundStudio

Please close topic.

3 Likes

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: had the wrong user name haha

1 Like