*CLOSED* TESTER CALL! The Boho Chevron Top!!

We’re looking for a few testers to test this new Ribblr crochet design: The Boho Chevron Top !
This is such a cool design made with the chevron/zigzag stitch, and has detachable bell sleeves! The pattern is available in 7 sizes and has instructions to personalise the fit!
If you are an intermediate or an advanced-beginner crocheter, then this pattern is just for you!

Pattern: The Boho Chevron Top
Craft type: Crochet
Skill level: Beginner-Intermediate
Sizes available: XS-3XL
Materials required: Light worsted/DK cotton yarn (approx 850m-1350m total depending on chosen size)
Testing begins: 29th June
Time to complete testing: 29th July

To apply to be a tester, comment below which size you’d like to make, and share your Ribblr makes page or Instagram page.
If you are chosen, you will be added as a tester for the pattern. You’ll also be required to take good quality pictures of the finished top.

Team Ribblr
:purple_heart:

25 Likes

Hello ribblr, I would like to test the long sleeves either the XS or S, my Instagram is @chia_crochets

5 Likes

That’s so cute and quirky. I would love to test but I am not very good at clothes and I don’t have enough yarn but good luck and I can’t wait to see all the creations.

6 Likes

I would love to test but unfortunately I dot have any cotton yarn at the moment, but good luck! I cant wait to see how they all turn out!

7 Likes

I would love to test this pattern in size L or XL depending on the measurements! My instagram is @crochet_addict_here and i will make a journal on my Ribblr, @CrochetAddictHere !:heart: i hope to be chosen as well and i cannot wait to see the other creations as well!

5 Likes

hey ribblr! i’d love to test this pattern in size medium! i don’t have instagram but here’s my ribblr makes page

6 Likes

Hi! I would love to test this pattern either the xs or s size :slight_smile: my Instagram is @miss.ellaneousliv
Would we have to use cotton yarn or can we use any yarn?

5 Likes

no cuz this is sooo cute!!

5 Likes

Hi! I’d be looking to make a M or L for this test. My Instagram is @vibecraftscrochet !

4 Likes

Hi! I’m new yo ribblr and muy insta is very new but I’d love to be a tester! Depending on the measures chart I’d be crocheting either s or xs.
Here’s my makes link tho :slight_smile:

4 Likes

i would love to test this in size small and my instagram is maria_crochets7 and my ribblr is medwards7 ! this is such a cute top :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

I would love to test this pattern! I don’t have anything to link but I want you love the opportunity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: size 2x or 3x depending on the measurements

5 Likes

Hi I’m very interested I would be able to test it out for the plus sizes , also I have only been crochet for about 6 months so I could give feed back about how beginner friendly that pattern is

4 Likes

I would love to be a tester of this top, u can check my Instagram @palm95 or @westc_oastcreations for my latest projects. I would test one in small or medium.:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hi I’d love to test size medium for you! My Instagram is @rebecca.kellii

3 Likes

Oh my goodness this is adorable!! So sad I’ve missed the deadline but can’t wait to see this !!

3 Likes

Hi! You still have a few more hours before this is closed so feel free to apply!

4 Likes

Hi! You can use any yarn as long as it meets the gauge! We recommend cotton yarn because it’s less warm (for summer).

4 Likes

Hi there! My IG is maedaesdesigns and I would like to test 1XL or 2XL long sleeve

4 Likes

If it’s not to late, I would love to test a M or L long sleeve. I have never crocheted a top before so I would be a beginner in that respect. My instagram is @sanncurtis

3 Likes