-CLOSED!- TESTER CALL! The Split Summer Top!! 💜

@jpnny @Marlinzcreations @Yarnballthegreat @Hannahcrochets01 @SunnySky @Jencanmakethat @beccivoyante @RajiK
Awesome! We’ve just sent you a message.

4 Likes

@sahithiraji @pollyreader @Bbblue_00 @Bekahw @Franyi13 @mbaezas @dineinart @obnox @manomalacrochet @Invisiblestring @xYumixNekox @LivHumphreys @broccolisaurus_creations @Allegralicci @m_nghtblue @Yvonne @Lucieca @Leanne @aiskyyyy @Beau19 @Froggii707 @Tayleena @Mallie_Froggie @tkh0517 @Josephine @daisyfay101 @Cxtxstrofica @Emma21 @threadswithtris @yasuuuu @NastyCasio

A warm welcome to all of you! So many new faces :slight_smile: Please check your private message to find out how to test! :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I read this was closed on insta but I’m not seeing that here on your platform. I’d like to test the large if possible.

2 Likes

Hi , coundt find the icon " Test It " ? can u send a screenshot as to whr i can find

2 Likes

It should be in your patterns library.

1 Like

Thanks for having me.

1 Like

thank you so much i got it :+1:

1 Like

I would love to test the xs if it is still open!

1 Like

I would love to test!! I could make XS/S or M/L

1 Like

I would love to have this pattern

1 Like

Would love to test size l/xl!

1 Like

@valita @Katieh1296 A warm welcome to Ribblr! :slight_smile: Please check your private message to find out how to start testing this pattern! :purple_heart:

1 Like

@alyssalahti Thank you for your application! Please check your private message to find out how to start testing this pattern! :purple_heart:

1 Like

I would love to test knit cute tank

1 Like