[Closed] tester call: the starry mesh shrug

(closed!!) hi guys! i am looking for some more people to test my starry mesh shrug. due date is approx feb 1st but could change.

~! this will not be like a normal ribblr tester call !~

to apply:

• comment that you would like to test
  • comment your size in women’s US

additional info:

• testers will have 1 month to complete this test and can be given extra time if needed
  • testers must provide detailed feedback and a picture of their shrug
  • testers must be comfortable and active in a group chat
  • recommended: weight 4 yarn and 4mm hoom

39 Likes

whens the duedate? <3

9 Likes

This is so cute! I don’t think I’d ever wear a shrug though, good luck with testing!

11 Likes

Having potential testers fill out google forms, is against testing guidelines, I’ll try to find the testing guidelines post to link

Edit: forgot writing testing guidelines links to the post lol, so here’s the screenshot of what I’m talking about in case you weren’t aware

11 Likes

oh ok then :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

hehe ima enter (im filling out the google doc vers. rn)

5 Likes

Cute pattern! Just wondering, about how much yarn would i need for a xs shrug?

4 Likes

hmm i used abt 200 yds but the main reason for getting different sizes to test is so i know how much yarn i need :smiling_face_with_tear:

3 Likes

oop alright, I’ll see if i have enough time to make this project

2 Likes

its super cute! will it be a free or paid pattern? @yarnivorecrochets

3 Likes

i cannot say for now!

3 Likes

ahh thank u sm for applying :face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth:

2 Likes

omg id love to make thisss! Im really anywhere from a size S-M (womens)

also are the stars optional to make? I really like the look of just the plain sleeves! :star_struck:

2 Likes

yes the stars are optional!

2 Likes

okay perfect!

1 Like

Hey is this still open? One of my friends might like this for her birthday but she isn’t responding to her texts and J am impatient. Either way I would test because I have another friend who would like this. She is a size medium? And my other friend whos bithday is coming up is a small

3 Likes

i would absolutely love to test, this looks awesome! im a guy so so i’ll test any size and give it to someone (:

2 Likes

Who says guys can’t wear it /j/j

5 Likes

LMAOOO :sob:

4 Likes

I just imagined a buff gym bro wearing it :skull::skull::skull:

4 Likes