[Closed] Testers for Pride Frog!

Happy Pride Month everyone!

I am searching for testers for my Pride Frog pattern! I will release it here on Ribblr and on my Insta crochet_froggie.

Please apply here or on Insta if you’d be interested to test! This pattern is for Advanced Beginners/Intermediate, you should know how to do basic stitches, change colors, sew on limbs.

I will announce testers on 25th June (it’s also my b-day!) You will have 2 weeks after this date to proofread the pattern. I would also very appreciate if you uploaded your makes here or on Insta. Apply with this in mind. :heart:

I do know that there are similar Frog designs but none of them is made to have a Pride flag on the belly. I also didn’t copy anyone’s designs and wrote this pattern from scratch. If you have anything to discuss with me please write a DM and we will figure it out.

20 Likes

Aw these are so cute! I would love to test!

8 Likes

I would love to test! I think this is so original and cute!

8 Likes

I adore your work and would be honored to try my hand at pride froggie!

8 Likes

This is such a cool pattern I would love to test too! I don’t have that type of yam tho.

7 Likes

I would be happy to test this pattern for you. I love making amigurumi and this looks like a fun make.

8 Likes

If you still need testers count me in I’d love to do this

8 Likes

u can choose any yarn and colors but it should retain a flag of some sort :slight_smile:

6 Likes

i’m interested in apply for testing it for youu!! so cuteee :heart:

6 Likes

Do you still need testers? I would absolutely love to test this pattern!

6 Likes

if you still need testers, id be glad to help! this pattern looks adorable!

6 Likes

Guys the testing call is closed, the testers are @chroniclesofyarnia @charliesn @efrezell I have sent you a pattern via Ribblr. If anything please write here or in DMs :frog::two_hearts:

7 Likes

Ahhh thank you!!!

6 Likes

I marked the tester call as closed for you since you filled it.

Good luck with the testing phase! :slightly_smiling_face:

6 Likes

Oh thank you! How do I do that myself, just write Closed next to it?

6 Likes

This is how!

6 Likes

Thank you so much for picking me!! I’m so excited to get started. :blush:

5 Likes

thanks sm ahhh

5 Likes

hey, so i only have the fluffy yarn in green. can i use a different lind of yarn for the pride patch?

4 Likes

Yes sure. It will be really interesting I think!

4 Likes