(CLOSED) 🐸 Testers Needed Animal Bucket Hat Collection 🐸

UPDATE

Hi everyone! Thanks so much for the interest! I have received so many responses already, way more than I expected, and so quickly! I may have to close the testing call earlier than May 10th so that the number of responses doesn’t get too overwhelming. I will be capping out at 35 responses (I have 28 responses on the tester form so far!). I will be contacting all the testers on May 10th instead of May 14th. Thanks again for the interest <3

TESTERS

When I contact you at your preferred contact, please just respond with your Ribblr username and if you are still available to test. If you have any questions just contact me!

I am still looking for testers!!!

4 Likes

I would love to help test any one of these patterns in any size! Just let me know what you need!

3 Likes

Update

I have officially closed the tester form. I will be contacting testers TODAY OR TOMORROW. Just respond with if you are able to test still. Hope to hear from everyone soon.

Fyi if I have sent you a tester form and you haven’t filled it out, you have until 2022-05-08T07:00:00Z to fill it out!

Thanks

4 Likes

Helloo, I’m new to this website and I’m not really sure where we are supposed to reply and what form we need to fill or if the entry was the comment we leftt but if this is the place then I am still up to testing

3 Likes

I sent you a private message to the tester form but I can send it again. You should get a notification.

3 Likes

I got it, thank youu :3

3 Likes